Group: Basic
Experience: 688
Glory Points: 105
Medals: 2

Texan State
Hungry
RE: Kontinentaler Schutzrat / Continental Protection Council

Greetings,

I am allowed to say with certainty, that the Empire of Japan is in support of general measures to increase the enviromental quality and to combat pollution.

The Empire of Japan intends to instruct members of the Greater Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere to increase efforts in this regard, while offering a helping hand towards all asian nations in general.

However, as per the instruction of my government, I must protest on the given article 5, which puts restrictions on monetary transfers for any nation with a 'rating' below 30.

We consider this to be undue pressure put on developing nations, which subverts their own sovereignty in negotiating bilaterally with other nations.

We believe that any penalty considered for this motion should affect standing in the context of this organizational body alone.

Empire of Japan

Emperor Oda Nobumori
Prime Minister Ōtomo Yoshinori
Foreign Minister Sakamoto Ryōma
27.09.2019 14:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shenat

Words count: 29,870
Experience: 736
Glory Points: 670
Medals: 20

Hanguk

I can understand your concern. However this only effects these struggling nation's from sending payments. Given their stuggling ratings, it is clear that they cannot afford to direct funds away from their nation's.

This does not in any way eliminate their ability to receive payments.

Current Aalen Characters:
Mateo Shenat - King of Hanguk
28.09.2019 15:07
Shenat

Hanguk

As we proceed with the next world council, I would like to maintain the typical balance but with some changes that I hope can promote a more inclusive council.

-Youtopia representing the North America in its historically successful leadership.
-Bolivia representing South America in a new change to represent the continents largest economy now cut off from North America due to unrest in Panama.
-Florida representing Africa in its historical duty.
-Duvenstdt representing Europe after learning the horrors of war.
-Nippon representing Asia in its whole once again under a single leadership.
-Majiandas representing the Indian and the Pacific Oceans and all between in the hope that this region can flourish once again.

Please note that since the previous council did not authorize the environmental proposal in time, the new council will need to reissue any votes that may have already been cast.

30.09.2019 03:01
Pawel Sikorski

Words count: 18,055
Group: Premium
Experience: 6009
Glory Points: 985
Medals: 41

Igaj
Elgeland
Colomb
Omanum

The Council of Bolivian Indigenous Tribes supports Aurland's proposal on environmental protection and the reorganization of the Continental Protection Council.

Palau expresses his thanks for the trust and good cooperation and says goodbye to his role as Continental Protective Power for Europe.
The Council of Druids recalls Palau's continuing bilateral guarantee for the military protection of Bolivia.

03.10.2019 09:26
Shenat

Hanguk

World Chief Alexis Rolar Comments On Trade Federate Crisis

This is a sad day for our global community. over the past few months we have seen the collapse of two great nations belonging to the Trade Federate. The riots and protests in the streets seen before the fall of the regional governments can only be attributed to protests against corruption.

Under my leadership I have attempted to avoid conflicting with national objectives and self governance, but time and time again we have seen entire nations collapse into disarray. While I hate to intervene in any sovereign nations internal affairs, I feel it only necessary to help ensure that these countries are allowed to thrive, even if that requires taking action to support them. The deep rooted corruption within the Trade Federate has been its downfall.

I understand that my environmental policies are controversial, and that some representatives of the continental council may not feel comfortable with its restrictions. But I think that the situation that has unfolded in South America is a prime example of why this policy is needed.

The people of Neimoidia were blindsighted by a financial arrangement between entities within their nations, and the Kingdom of Majiandas. The simple financial support offered to these nations in their back door deals was substantial enough to shake the trust in the very foundation of civil society.

I would like to ask the world, what would have happened if Neimoidian money was granted to Majiandas instead. The already struggling people deserve better governance.

In general, nations that are unable to meet the minimum environmental standards that I have set forward, generally are yet to achieve full economic development. These countries cannot afford to offer up any of their own hard earned capital, and the events of the last few months show us just how dangerous this can be if we allow it.

Given deaths during the civil war, and the famines afterwards, many millions are dead. I think the world owes it to them to ensure this never happens again.

05.10.2019 00:59
Pages (4): « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: