Post Reply  Post Thread 

My Real Last Thread

Killer300
Unregistered

My Real Last Thread

Okay, I hate to say this, but I've got to leave for real this time. I tried again because I thought I could dodge the problems but I see the source. I'm VERY out of my league knowledge base wise. What do I mean by this? Just having more stuff, and to have written tons of papers. I actually haven't attended a political science class, something that will hopefully change soon and something I can't help currently because of circumstances I can't share. But anyway, other problems include lack of knowledge about my own political base. If I can't prevent a discussion about anarchism into turning into a revolving door discussion(where basically both sides say the exact same thing over and over again to each other which is what happened despite what some others may say), than I have a serious problem. Hell, if I can't even talk about enviromentalism without similar results than I have a serious problem. Anyway, there are others, like this forum becoming freaking addictive in a way I don't like, but I won't mention those.

However, before I leave, I'll leave some things I saw here. For one, there seems to be some consensuses among everyone here.
1. U.S. foreign policy sucks(Seriously, that seems to be the almost universal opinion at times.)
2. Gun Rights
3. Pro Choice for 3 Months.

After that, no longer so united. Anyway, because of this, I have stuff to go do. I have a degree to get, I have a couple hundred more books to read, I have to get myself stable income from book royalities from just fiction writing, and so on.
I've discovered a sources of hope for the future possibly.I give the award to DRLHyper, for telling me about that Union strike in Argentina with the subway which allows customer satisfaction to stay while the Union still gets to hurt the company. This at least gives a new style of strike and possibly could lead the way to Syndicalist Economics if it really takes off.
Anyway, I need to leave now. If this feels egoistic to you guys, well aren't we all? If this feels kind of pointless, hey I had to warn people.If this feels bad, I'm sorry, but I've got to go.
While I'm gone, ponder this. An economic alternative to capitalism. Is it possible? It might have to be in the future. But anyway, good night and good luck, as some might say. Go make the world a better place. You may find me in the future either at a G20 protest, on the cover of that random book you picked out, and/or finally, back here months from now armed with new knowledge.

15.12.2010 02:33
Quote this message in a reply
DRLHyper
Unregistered

RE: My Real Last Thread

You really made some interesting threads around here. I am glad I helped you regain hope in Syndicalism, certainly we need more thinkerers of 'experimental' systems around here. Wink

Take care, and I hope to see you around here again sometime. The main reason as to why I got involved in the forums again was because of the interesting debate generated by your threads. Althrough I do understand your situation, Real-Life stuff bugs me too sometimes, and I understand we need some time off to handle it. So well. Good luck, thanks for the award, and again I hope you come back at some point. Smile

15.12.2010 02:47
VincentNikolai
Independent

Words count: 367,394
Group: Basic
Experience: 178
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

Definitely generated some interesting debates. Daumenhoch

Politics has no relation to morals.
The Prince, Niccolo Machiavelli
The Prince- A dedication and political maneuver by Niccolo Machiavelli to prove his advice's value to the maintenance of the ruling Florentine Medici Political force.
15.12.2010 02:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ccosta
Unregistered

Thanks for your contributions. Although we disagree often I give you credit for being civil and sincere in your positions. I can say that personally it took me a while to get where I am politically and to have the knowledge to back up my positions. Don't ever stop learning, don't ever stop listening. Good luck in your studies.

15.12.2010 02:59
AppoloLaVon

Words count: 3,537
Group: Basic
Experience: 7
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

You are a smart man, Dont waste it all on politics Big Grin
Have some fun in your life.
We should all agree on one simple thing.
Politics
Poli = many
tics = blood thirsty monsters

Politics = many blood thirsty monsters!

I'll miss you Killer!!

15.12.2010 03:17
Triniteras
Unregistered

AppoloLaVon Wrote:
You are a smart man, Dont waste it all on politics Big Grin
Have some fun in your life.
I'll miss you Killer!!

I imagined killer as a female, what with the female avatar and all.

15.12.2010 05:29
DRLHyper
Unregistered

Triniteras Wrote:
I imagined killer as a female, what with the female avatar and all.

That is Margarett Tatcher.

She was a witch British Prime Minister, during the Falklands/Malvinas conflict.

15.12.2010 05:33
Triniteras
Unregistered

DRLHyper Wrote:
She was a witch British Prime Minister, during the Falklands/Malvinas conflict.

I'm not going to look her up, but I would theorize we are related.

15.12.2010 05:35
Helsworth
Heathen

Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

Hope to see you after the holidays making new posts or threads Wink

https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache
15.12.2010 08:22
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Getting Real Tired of U.S. Politics yangusbeef 1 1,532 24.08.2016 19:33
Last Post: Lord Alexander
  The real-life Gordon Gekko sums up the financial crisis & the required solutions Helsworth 0 1,256 13.04.2016 11:02
Last Post: Helsworth
  Progressives can't see the real enemy is Clinton, not Trump Helsworth 14 3,337 12.03.2016 11:11
Last Post: Helsworth
  Traian Basescu's brother corruption SCANDAL - real footage Helsworth 2 2,859 01.09.2015 02:50
Last Post: dragonflare88
  Books Audio E and real paper spitefire 3 2,053 24.09.2013 04:33
Last Post: TriniSary
  no fucking thread americccpan 0 1,230 01.01.2013 20:25
Last Post: americccpan
  Aum Shinrikyo - Real (hardcore) Terrorists Titian 20 5,008 02.05.2012 00:51
  Northern Ireland thread Zultra 15 2,796 25.04.2012 18:46
Last Post: GadTheHero
  Political Profile thread Zultra 19 6,700 18.04.2012 19:36
  The U.S. is a real free-market state Triniteras23 13 2,306 01.09.2011 04:36