Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (5): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 Next > Last »

My Views

Killer300
Unregistered

My Views

Okay, it's time I laid out my own views. It's very clear it's time I did so. This may be opening a massive target in me, but it's time I did so. Okay, I'm, as of now, an Anarchist. What type? Not sure, I bounce between eco-anarchist, post-left anarchist, and a Syndicalist Anarchist. Post Left anarchist are followers of Max Stirner, a guy I recommend reading considering he was the Nietchze before Nietchze.
Now, before Vincent and others start screaming that I said I defined a just state, let me explain. I do believe it is possible TEMPORARILY to have a just state. However, my argument is over time it will become corrupted. More importantly, we must go forward to a society that is stateless. Are we there yet? Probably not, we need some technology developments like some sort of knowledge machine, I'll explain what that is later, but in the meantime, do understand that I'm not against reform. Reforms are steps along the way. I just don't believe we can stop there sadly. Hope this helps you all understand my views better.Big Grin

09.12.2010 04:44
Quote this message in a reply
AppoloLaVon

Words count: 3,537
Group: Basic
Experience: 7
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

RE: My Views

I just have to add that Corruption will be in every type of government. I'm sure most of everyone would agree.
In any type of Anarchism, Corruption would be way easier than many other types of government like Democracy, Theocracy, or even more likely in a Republic.

09.12.2010 04:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Killer300
Unregistered

Actually, no. Mainly because anarchism wants the abolishment of hierarchy, which would remove irrational authority. Rational authority, on the other hand, only comes from consensual leadership. The idea is to put democracy in every single part of society. Again, we probably aren't ready for it yet, but we'll get there, one day.

09.12.2010 04:58
Triniteras
Unregistered

AppoloLaVon Wrote:
I just have to add that Corruption will be in every type of government. I'm sure most of everyone would agree.

No. There will be no corruption in the government that does not allow it and even completely exterminates it. It is better to kill all officials who break the law and even rely on incompetent persons then to allow any corruption whatever. If we cannot thereby stop corruption of the current government and must exterminate it and rely on incompetent people as I have stated, it is in fact still profitable to do so; with less crime, we can simplify the law, sell their positions, and so the country will be productive. Being productive, it will be simple. Being simple, it will be law-abiding, and there will be no crime. Hence there will be no practice of the death penalty, and there being little crime, there will be no need for extensive law; this being so, there be no need to rely on any special person, nor any harm in doing so. Consequently we will attain productivity and talent without corruption.

09.12.2010 05:01
AppoloLaVon

So your in favor for Direct Democracy?
But you believe that a Anarchy Revolution must happen to end the Ranks?
& When I think of Anarchy, I see that the bad will over-run the good, causing chaos and no constitution or independence... most likely causing some kind of rise of power, like a dictator.
The man with the most people and weapons would easily take control away from any anarchist.

09.12.2010 05:04
General_Mangi
Unregistered

Killer300 Wrote:
Okay, it's time I laid out my own views. It's very clear it's time I did so. This may be opening a massive target in me, but it's time I did so. Okay, I'm, as of now, an Anarchist. What type? Not sure, I bounce between eco-anarchist, post-left anarchist, and a Syndicalist Anarchist. Post Left anarchist are followers of Max Stirner, a guy I recommend reading considering he was the Nietchze before Nietchze.
Now, before Vincent and others start screaming that I said I defined a just state, let me explain. I do believe it is possible TEMPORARILY to have a just state. However, my argument is over time it will become corrupted. More importantly, we must go forward to a society that is stateless. Are we there yet? Probably not, we need some technology developments like some sort of knowledge machine, I'll explain what that is later, but in the meantime, do understand that I'm not against reform. Reforms are steps along the way. I just don't believe we can stop there sadly. Hope this helps you all understand my views better.Big Grin

Killer all you do is lay out your own views and noone cares man. You are a confused soul. I hope you realize in your anarchistic utopia you've dreamt up in your mind that there would be no knowledge machine, there wouldnt be a government to fund it and noone would chip into fund it. How would you get the metal for the computer chips? How would you get the power to run the dam thing? How would you get people to listen to a god dam machine?cmon man. In fact in places where anarchy actually exists, where there is no government, its a mess and there is no technology. We wouldnt even be having this convo. And there wouldnt be any political discussion, there'd be no politics, you belong in a classroom, because your ideas, if they could even work at all, can only be accomplished on paper. How old are you dude?

09.12.2010 05:05
AppoloLaVon

Triniteras Wrote:

AppoloLaVon Wrote:

No. There will be no corruption in the government that does not allow it, but even completely exterminates it. It is better to kill all officials who break the law and even rely on incompetent persons then to allow any corruption. In fact, it is profitable to do so; we can sell their positions, and so the country will be productive.

Sell their positions... Isnt that corruption itself?

This post was last modified: 09.12.2010 05:06 by AppoloLaVon.

09.12.2010 05:06
DRLHyper
Unregistered

AppoloLaVon Wrote:
In any type of Anarchism, Corruption would be way easier than many other types of government like Democracy, Theocracy, or even more likely in a Republic.

Technically there can not be corruption in Anachy - that is, if it is Anarcho-Syndicalism (if it is Anarcho-Capitalism, then the exact opposite ocurs. Exesive corruption).

Basically corruption has different definitions as well. People falling in the welfare trap are corrupt. Mafia bosses are corrupt. Brided politicians/police officers are corrupt. You see, as Helsworth once said: "Why blame it on each other when both suffer from the same illness". Exactly that. BOTH the private and public sectors have corruption. The problem for Anarchy to work, would be to eliminate both of these sectors - which at the moment is not possible. You can eliminate one, yes, but it will have it's cost.

AppoloLaVon Wrote:

Triniteras Wrote:

AppoloLaVon Wrote:

No. There will be no corruption in the government that does not allow it, but even completely exterminates it. It is better to kill all officials who break the law and even rely on incompetent persons then to allow any corruption. In fact, it is profitable to do so; we can sell their positions, and so the country will be productive.

Depends on how you define corruption.
To me, yeah. It would be worse than lobbying, and would create neo-feudalism and stuff. What prevents them from buying out the senate?

09.12.2010 05:09
AppoloLaVon

If corruption can occur in Democracy or in a Republic than it could EASILY happen in an Anarchy state. Bepp, simply explains that there will be no fund, even a fund to stop a dictator from rising. If you are given the choice to chip in, most people wouldn't. James Madison once said that All men are naturally greedy and naive. (James Madison was 4th President of U.S. and helped outline the U.S. Constitution.)

09.12.2010 05:15
Triniteras
Unregistered

AppoloLaVon Wrote:

No.

DRLHyper Wrote:
To me, yeah. It would be worse than lobbying, and would create neo-feudalism and stuff. What prevents them from buying out the senate?

The death penalty.

09.12.2010 05:17
Pages (5): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Winston Churchill will appear on £5 banknote. Let's recall some of his views Helsworth 11 2,753 22.09.2016 09:49
Last Post: Helsworth
  Non-orthodox views of money Helsworth 7 1,891 27.10.2014 12:03
Last Post: Helsworth
  Your Political Views beste 29 6,256 23.12.2011 07:54
Last Post: Prof de la Paz

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites