Alexei B.Miller
Co President of the Ros'Gaz Union State

Words count: 515,575
Group: Basic
Experience: 5839
Glory Points: 525
Medals: 21

Neimoidia / Deko Neimoidia

I need a review into why Deko Nemoidia collapsed and why Neimoidia is pending a collapse.. I literally will just have wasted 20 coins creating an alliance for states that are failing for no good reason.

"Hitler wanted to destroy Russia, everyone needs to remember how that ended"

Vladimir Putin

04.10.2019 12:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shenat

Words count: 29,870
Experience: 585
Glory Points: 190
Medals: 11

Akadia
Aurland
RE: Neimoidia / Deko Neimoidia

It is highly unpopular to have such negative debt rates. Just having a positive balance can bring down popularity and cause extremism, but at that scale (especially for Deko) it can be fatal.

It may be possible that runaway compound statistics could warrant consideration from the dev's though.

Current Norwich Characters:
Mateo Shenat - King of Aurland
Abe Jones - High Councilor of Aurland [Lib]
Alexis Rolar - Foreign Affairs Councilor, CPC Chief [Soc]
Jack Gibson - Environmental Councilor [Grn]
05.10.2019 18:39
Alexei B.Miller

Shenat Wrote:
It is highly unpopular to have such negative debt rates. Just having a positive balance can bring down popularity and cause extremism, but at that scale (especially for Deko) it can be fatal.

It may be possible that runaway compound statistics could warrant consideration from the dev's though.

They’ve never considered my request, I think it’s time to call it quits here gentlemen.

Vladimir Putin

05.10.2019 20:07
MrProper
天皇

Words count: 405,306
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 183696
Glory Points: 3557
Medals: 93

Hammerfest
Mongol Uls
Aquilonia
Dervish
Vanaheim

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
They’ve never considered my request [...]

Your request is less than 48 hours old, plus most of the team is currently very busy with other affairs.

That being said, Shenat correctly pointed out that the huge(!) payments were a problem in your states. Both states have huge financial reserves (>100% of th GDP). Simulated citizens don't like debts, but they like it even less if the state has significant savings that it could spend on their needs. They rightfully ask "Why are we still taxed when the state has so much money already?" The happiness plummeted right after the payments; You can see this in the respective plots.

Otherwise, in case of Neimodia, Privatized health care likely did not help much with happiness as did Totalitarism. Both reforms are not so popular. Deko's environment is a catastrophy.

冥王星違法です
06.10.2019 11:59
Alexei B.Miller

MrProper Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
They’ve never considered my request [...]

Your request is less than 48 hours old, plus most of the team is currently very busy with other affairs.

That being said, Shenat correctly pointed out that the huge(!) payments were a problem in your states. Both states have huge financial reserves (>100% of th GDP). Simulated citizens don't like debts, but they like it even less if the state has significant savings that it could spend on their needs. They rightfully ask "Why are we still taxed when the state has so much money already?" The happiness plummeted right after the payments; You can see this in the respective plots.

Otherwise, in case of Neimodia, Privatized health care likely did not help much with happiness as did Totalitarism. Both reforms are not so popular. Deko's environment is a catastrophy.

Yes yes, I can understand that. I am mostly unhappy about wasting the coins. But it was only $11 spent. I am going to relax and focus on work until Norwich begins.

Vladimir Putin

07.10.2019 20:17
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites