debauchery

Words count: 21,901
Group: Basic
Experience: 0
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

RE: North - South Korean War?

dragonflare88 Wrote:
Wow, North Korea is much more facinating than I knew.

You're a boot-licking schoolboy!

21.08.2015 05:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Helsworth
Heathen

Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

Edvard Kardelj Wrote:
You are exactly correct, an this is why the bailout in Greece is going to fail, just like Varoufarkis said it would. Tspirias should have accepted Grexit and if necessary defaulted on the loans. He had the mandate of the people to do so.

Tsipras & Varoufakis both CONCEDED the war to the Troika without first waging any battle by taking Grexit off the table. It left them without absolutely no leverage in the negotiations. Why the hell not bring Grexit on the table after great victory over austerity in the OXI vote? It made absolutely no sense. Instead of simulating all this false hope and false negotiations and signing the austerity package, which they both did- though they claimed they didn't believe in it - they should have simply resigned, if they had true moral sense in their bones. But they conceded the battle instead of escalating toward a Drachma referendum. All the polls said that the austerity referendum would be 40 vs 43%. A gross manipulation!
The same I think it's true for return to Drachma
But granted, after you (Varoufakis) spent your years telling people that those advocating Drachma are anti european biggots and that the drachma will bring in hyperinflation, of course you're gonna appear inconsistent with your previous stances.
http://serbanvcenache.blogspot.ro/2015/0...-damn.html
At the end of the day, Varoufakis is a dishonest intellectual & a failed politician.
Notice, that Varoufakis isn't talking about political instability i.e. armed rebellions or what not, he's just saying that Greece with its own sovereign currency can't work, like in can for Scotland for instance (which he insists that it can http://yanisvaroufakis.eu/2014/03/10/if-...ot-greece/ )
And as we talked about it before, no one would invade Greece under Drachma regime. Greece would still remain NATO member, would still remain in the EU.
Certain banks might boycott them if they didn't want to honor previous loans - but who cares? BoE paper & other tons of heterodox research papers clearly show that banks don't loan out deposits to their customers - but that loans create deposits. The savings of orphans, widows, pensioners, and working class people DIDN'T go to finance the Greek government. ECB simply created those funds via keystrokes & the private banks pocketed the interest acting as middle men.
People advocating that Greece's corruption problems wouldn't help them under Dracham but lead to hyperinflation, is just a bullshit excuse - one I've heard mostly from Greek people thinking that "Oh, you don't live in Greece. You can't possibly know how it is."
An obvious paralogism.
Romania's corruption levels are on par with African countries like Burkina Faso, yet we have our own free floating nonconvertible currency & we've yet to experience hyperinflation. You screw your car's shock absorbers & tires if you travel through our roads. Our bridges are in disrepair, our railways go as fast ad they did in the 40's. Most of the population is in rural areas, which don't have adequate access to water, sewer, heat, electricity, and telecommunications.
We're fucking backward as hell - gov spending & taxing efficiency is dismal. We also suffer from organized crime. We suffer from political policing - the judiciary & the intelligentia harassing politicians in power & in opposition for the political gain of others. Yet we still produce & consume output.
So to this particular meme I've seen perpetrated by some Greek folk (including MMTers), it's basically a fatalistic view of things. They're basically saying (without realizing it) - we're too stupid to make it on our own; better remain in the EZ & let the Troika fuck us - at least they know what they're doing & we can complain about it. Also, don't criticize boy-wonder Varoufakis, else they get mad and drop an ad hominem before they block you on Twitter. Hehe
Smart phones, tablets, brand clothing & footwear are more important that housing, food, electricity, and heating
that's basically what I hear from pro-Euro POVs & anti-Drachma ones. Oh, you're for Drachma? Then you must be a nationalist, a xenophobe, a racist, and Golden Dawn member or sympathizer. LoL.

https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache

This post was last modified: 21.08.2015 09:09 by Helsworth.

21.08.2015 09:08
dragonflare88
Unregistered

debauchery Wrote:

dragonflare88 Wrote:
Wow, North Korea is much more facinating than I knew.

You're a boot-licking schoolboy!

You're a crack licking virgin. What difference does it make? Lol

21.08.2015 13:57
Quote this message in a reply
Edvard Kardelj
General Secretary

Words count: 44,838
Experience: 61

Helsworth Wrote:

Edvard Kardelj Wrote:
You are exactly correct, an this is why the bailout in Greece is going to fail, just like Varoufarkis said it would. Tspirias should have accepted Grexit and if necessary defaulted on the loans. He had the mandate of the people to do so.

Tsipras & Varoufakis both CONCEDED the war to the Troika without first waging any battle by taking Grexit off the table. It left them without absolutely no leverage in the negotiations. Why the hell not bring Grexit on the table after great victory over austerity in the OXI vote? It made absolutely no sense. Instead of simulating all this false hope and false negotiations and signing the austerity package, which they both did- though they claimed they didn't believe in it - they should have simply resigned, if they had true moral sense in their bones. But they conceded the battle instead of escalating toward a Drachma referendum. All the polls said that the austerity referendum would be 40 vs 43%. A gross manipulation!
The same I think it's true for return to Drachma
But granted, after you (Varoufakis) spent your years telling people that those advocating Drachma are anti european biggots and that the drachma will bring in hyperinflation, of course you're gonna appear inconsistent with your previous stances.
http://serbanvcenache.blogspot.ro/2015/0...-damn.html
At the end of the day, Varoufakis is a dishonest intellectual & a failed politician.
Notice, that Varoufakis isn't talking about political instability i.e. armed rebellions or what not, he's just saying that Greece with its own sovereign currency can't work, like in can for Scotland for instance (which he insists that it can http://yanisvaroufakis.eu/2014/03/10/if-...ot-greece/ )
And as we talked about it before, no one would invade Greece under Drachma regime. Greece would still remain NATO member, would still remain in the EU.
Certain banks might boycott them if they didn't want to honor previous loans - but who cares? BoE paper & other tons of heterodox research papers clearly show that banks don't loan out deposits to their customers - but that loans create deposits. The savings of orphans, widows, pensioners, and working class people DIDN'T go to finance the Greek government. ECB simply created those funds via keystrokes & the private banks pocketed the interest acting as middle men.
People advocating that Greece's corruption problems wouldn't help them under Dracham but lead to hyperinflation, is just a bullshit excuse - one I've heard mostly from Greek people thinking that "Oh, you don't live in Greece. You can't possibly know how it is."
An obvious paralogism.
Romania's corruption levels are on par with African countries like Burkina Faso, yet we have our own free floating nonconvertible currency & we've yet to experience hyperinflation. You screw your car's shock absorbers & tires if you travel through our roads. Our bridges are in disrepair, our railways go as fast ad they did in the 40's. Most of the population is in rural areas, which don't have adequate access to water, sewer, heat, electricity, and telecommunications.
We're fucking backward as hell - gov spending & taxing efficiency is dismal. We also suffer from organized crime. We suffer from political policing - the judiciary & the intelligentia harassing politicians in power & in opposition for the political gain of others. Yet we still produce & consume output.
So to this particular meme I've seen perpetrated by some Greek folk (including MMTers), it's basically a fatalistic view of things. They're basically saying (without realizing it) - we're too stupid to make it on our own; better remain in the EZ & let the Troika fuck us - at least they know what they're doing & we can complain about it. Also, don't criticize boy-wonder Varoufakis, else they get mad and drop an ad hominem before they block you on Twitter. Hehe
Smart phones, tablets, brand clothing & footwear are more important that housing, food, electricity, and heating
that's basically what I hear from pro-Euro POVs & anti-Drachma ones. Oh, you're for Drachma? Then you must be a nationalist, a xenophobe, a racist, and Golden Dawn member or sympathizer. LoL.

Helsworth, will you marry me?

*swoons*

21.08.2015 16:30
Helsworth
Heathen

Edvard Kardelj Wrote:

*swoons*

Thank you for the compliment. Daumenhoch

21.08.2015 18:56
dragonflare88
Unregistered

Helsworth Wrote:

Edvard Kardelj Wrote:

*swoons*

Helsworth, are those your books or just an author you like?

24.08.2015 13:44
Helsworth
Heathen

dragonflare88 Wrote:

Helsworth Wrote:

Edvard Kardelj Wrote:

*swoons*

Yep, they're mine. Smile

24.08.2015 14:18
debauchery

Words count: 21,901
Experience: 0

dragonflare88 Wrote:

Your ignorance is so absolute I've had to define it as a tangible, living (undead) principle rooted ultimately in a devil opposed to truth and god, accepting the doctrine of Zoroaster into my heart which I had previously denied as irrational.

This post was last modified: 25.08.2015 04:35 by debauchery.

25.08.2015 04:32
dragonflare88
Unregistered

debauchery Wrote:

dragonflare88 Wrote:

Your ignorance is so absolute I've had to define it as a tangible, living (undead) principle rooted ultimately in a devil opposed to truth and god, accepting the doctrine of Zoroaster into my heart which I had previously denied as irrational.

you're stupid and irrational! Hahaha
Is that all you got debauchery?

25.08.2015 12:01
Blue Wizard
Istari

Words count: 147,611
Experience: 7410
Glory Points: 4560
Medals: 93

Texas
Morocco
Algeria

Fellow Players:

It appears that peace carried the day.

Koreas Reach Deal

Cheers,

-Jay

“Courage will now be your best defence against the storm that is at hand-—that and such hope as I bring.” Gandalf the Grey
25.08.2015 17:45
Pages (4): « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  U.S.A. mobilizing air force bombers onto Korean Peninsula yangusbeef 0 966 21.09.2016 15:06
Last Post: yangusbeef
  South Korea shows a different path than that of the austerity & recession cult Helsworth 0 1,216 23.07.2015 11:32
Last Post: Helsworth
  Bulgaria Halts South Stream Pipeline Alexei B.Miller 0 1,154 08.06.2014 19:51
Last Post: Alexei B.Miller
  North Korea Snorunt30 26 3,196 04.04.2013 09:48
Last Post: Burz
  Welcome to the "Dirty South" RichardAWilson 0 1,219 28.12.2011 20:47
Last Post: RichardAWilson
  Myth vs. Fact: North Korea ernesteverhard 79 20,907 23.12.2011 15:35
Last Post: Globaltom
  Kim Jong Il of North Korea Dies RichardAWilson 14 2,904 21.12.2011 09:00
Last Post: Helsworth

View a Printable Version