Glory Points: 2410
Medals: 56

South Africa
RE: Off-RGP-Thread

Ms. Adder:

Excellent choice!

Cheers,

-Jay

"To furnish the means of acquiring knowledge is...the greatest benefit that can be conferred upon mankind. It prolongs life itself and enlarges the sphere of existence." - John Quincy Adams
05.07.2019 04:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HUNDmiau
Unicorn of Leftism

Words count: 100,368
Group: Premium
Experience: 679
Glory Points: 200
Medals: 8

Just, on the spot I had an Idea thanks to adder and Blue Wizard, so thanks.

I think I will play an monarchist spain, but with an fun little twist that might make my nation either the most likeable or the most hated nation in this world, depending how ideologically pure we get. I bet some of you can already guess what I will play as.

This post was last modified: 11.07.2019 22:26 by HUNDmiau.

11.07.2019 22:14
Shenat

Words count: 29,870
Group: Basic
Experience: 531
Glory Points: 90
Medals: 6

Canada

After some consideration, I will be playing as a new nation (for once not based on Canada or France) that will be a Constitutional Monarchy where such monarchy still has a role in the operation of the nation.

I intend to create a balance of individualism in most affairs, with strong patiotism when the monarch calls for action.

I will plan to be more active in the roll play of this nation, and will focus more on the intricate details of the economic development and hopeful co-operation with other nations.

Mateo Shenat - King of Aurland
Abe Jones - High Councilor of Aurland [Lib]
Alexis Rolar - Foreign Affairs Councilor [Soc]
Jack Gibson - Environmental Councilor [Grn]
20.07.2019 18:22
Alexei B.Miller
Co President of the Ros'Gaz Union State

Words count: 515,575
Group: Basic
Experience: 5822
Glory Points: 525
Medals: 23

Esser14 Wrote:
Are there already plans for RP and different alliances in this world, or don't you want to do RP in Norwich? Normally there is not so much RP in 2 Tick Worlds, but Norwich is an ordinary 1 Tick World. That's why I'm surprised that nobody here talked about his plans.

I will only found an alliance if nobody else plans to, it will be called the Trade Federation and it won't be highly scifi based but it will be a meritocratic commerce oriented organization whose foreign policy will be strictly focused on ensuring its economic supremacy. This may mean blockading the Naboo sys...errr nations who fail to grant us exclusive economic deals; and a heavy RP emphasis on strong naval power to control sea lanes for the commercial benefit of the Federation. It should be compared to the Trade Federation in terms of politics, and the Caldari State from EVE in terms of culture... with a fusion of both in terms of economic style.

Otherwise I'd be completely happy playing an independent state or joining an alliance that at the very least tolerates the corporate state that is Neimoidia.

"Hitler wanted to destroy Russia, everyone needs to remember how that ended"

Vladimir Putin

Yesterday 16:48
adder
Westwelt-Patriotin

Words count: 490,855
Group: Premium
Experience: 864
Glory Points: 110
Medals: 2

Japan

Let's see what will develop in the first days...

I could imagine founding a rather freedom oriented alliance without interference in interior politics, pretty much a defense oriented NATO without the political components that came later on.
If there are a couple of interested people, I would do.

I'd call it "Varangian Guard Defense League"...

Falls bei einem Quote kein Name steht, geht davon aus, dass der letzte Name immer noch gilt und es derselbe Post war!
Ich halte mich an meine Zitatregeln: beim ersten Zitat aus einem Post wird ein [" Quote= ]" gesetzt. Danach bis ein neuer Poster oder ein neuer Post kommt, nur ein "[ Quote "]. Falls ich zwischen Postern hin-und-herspringe, nenne ich den Poster auch häufiger.

Si vis pacem para bellum

"Alles, was der Mensch ist und was ihn über das Tier hinaushebt, dankt er der Vernunft. Warum sollte er gerade in der Politik auf den Gebrauch der Vernunft verzichten und sich dunkeln und unklaren Gefühlen und Impulsen anvertrauen?" (Ludwig von Mises)
Today 01:20
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: