Group: VIP
Experience: 1760
Glory Points: 775
Medals: 28

Bruchheim
Konma
Vernstetten
RE: Off-RP-Thread [Off-Game | Q&A]

Nur um mal zu informieren: Ich war die letzten 2 Wochen ziemlich krank und es wird erst jetzt grade langsam besser. Daher bin ich etwas wortkarg, wird hoffentlich ab nächster Woche besser Wink

Just to let you know: I've been pretty sick the last 2 weeks and it's just getting better now. So I'm a little short of words, hopefully I'll get better next week Wink

World Essen
Frederik Bouvier: Generalsekretär Vernstetten / Versailler Pakt
Steven Renauses: Außenminister von Vernstetten
Christine Demaun: Wirtschaftsministerin von Vernstetten
Patricia Revarns: Verteidigungsministerin von Vernstetten

Prinzipiell gilt: Ich bin sehr offen für alles denkbare im RP. Auch zwischenstaatlich. Sprecht mich ruhig an.
08.02.2019 18:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shenat

Words count: 3,651
Group: Basic
Experience: 434
Glory Points: 90
Medals: 5

Canador
Canera

MrProper Wrote:

Charlie666 Wrote:
Wenn er mag kann er einen meiner Staaten haben, sollte Froktenien ex gehen. Er müsste dann zwar RP-mäßig etwas umdenken, aber er könnte der Welt erhalten bleiben.

Um die Auswahl mit einem dritten Angebot zu vervollständingen: Das gleiche gilt für Qina.

I in no way want to sound like a broken record, or to infring on the ideas of others, but im sure RSIV would be respected and valued in the EU also.

I would even argue that he has been our best world leader, and would be disappointed if he was no longer in this world.

Shenat - Vice President of the Essen Union.
08.02.2019 22:53
Blue Wizard
Darkness-Slayer

Words count: 113,085
Experience: 5677
Glory Points: 2410
Medals: 54

India

Greetings Everyone!

I sincerely apologize to all, especially my allies in the EU, for my absence this past week.

In addition to losing Essran to extremists, my work life was unusually hectic this past week, and I did not have the time and/or energy for A-R.

That said, I am happy to report that I have returned! If Mr. Miller's offer is still on table, I would be happy to accept it. If not, I am also open to considering any offer that is still on the table if that means the opportunity to return to play in Essen.

Cheers,

-Jay

"Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in." -Andrew Jackson

This post was last modified: 10.02.2019 07:33 by Blue Wizard.

10.02.2019 07:27
Alexei B.Miller
Co President of the Ros'Gaz Union State

Words count: 393,750
Experience: 5718
Glory Points: 525
Medals: 22

Qazaqstan

Now that the shock of my recent incident is behind me, I am happy to say I will still maintain Qazaqstan. I am also open to conquering states in order to return Blue Wizard and others into this world.

"Hitler wanted to destroy Russia, everyone needs to remember how that ended"

Vladimir Putin

10.02.2019 17:09
Blue Wizard
Darkness-Slayer

Words count: 113,085
Experience: 5677
Glory Points: 2410
Medals: 54

India

Fellow Players:

Mr. Shenat has generously offered to transfer India to me, and I have accepted his offer.

Cheers to Essen!

-Jay

"Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in." -Andrew Jackson
10.02.2019 20:39
RSIV

Words count: 0
Experience: 67
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

Froktenien

Entschuldigt, dass ich erst jetzt antworte. Die letzte Zeit war sehr sehr stressig bei mir mit etlichen Terminen. Habe zwar meine Aufgaben erfüllt und scheinbar Froktenien sogar mit Rat und Hilfe anderer netter Spieler in Essen gerettet (zumindest hoffe ich das), aber kam nicht dazu in das Forum zu schreiben. Sofern ich es heute schaffe schreibe ich wieder eine Pressemeldung. Die Wahl in Froktenien ist jedenfalls geschlagen und die alte Regierung ist Geschichte!

Neue froktenische Regierung steht bevor.

PS.: Sollte mein Staat doch noch untergehen, könnte ich mir vorstellen ein Land aus einem Bündnis zu übernehmen und mich dann diesem Bündnis anschließen. Da ich aber Massenbündnisse nicht so mag, da diese das Spiel zu sehr zugunsten eines Bündnisses verlagern, würde ich das Angebot der Essen Union (EU) nicht annehmen. Sind mir einfach zuviele Mitgliedsstaaten im Verhältnis zu anderen Bündnissen. Braucht ja eine gute Opposition Wink

Danke an euch alle. Echt tolle Community hier ^^ Big Grin

Sorry I didn't answer you until now. The last time was very stressful for me with a lot of appointments. I have fulfilled my tasks and apparently saved Froktenien even with advice and help of other nice players in Essen (at least I hope so), but did not get to write in the forum. If I make it today, I'll write another press release. The election in Froktenien is beaten and the old government is history!

New froktish government is imminent.

PS: If my state should still go down, I could imagine to take over a country from an alliance and then join this alliance. But since I don't like mass alliances like that, because they shift the game too much in favour of an alliance, I wouldn't accept the offer of the Essen Union (EU). Are simply too many member states for me in relation to other alliances. Needs a good opposition Wink

Thanks to all of you. Really great community here ^^ Big Grin
Kleiner Nachsatz:

@Essen Union:
Danke für das Angebot. Weiß es echt zu schätzen. Aber wie gesagt, will das Spiel nicht zu sehr zu Gunsten eines Bündnisses verlagern. Trotzdem auch an euch ein großes Dankeschön Smile

Small trailer:

@Essen Union:
Thank you for your offer. I really appreciate it. But as I said, the game does not want to shift too much in favor of an alliance. Nevertheless also to you a big thank you Smile

11.02.2019 07:37
Alexei B.Miller

Qazaqstan

I should clarify that I will co-attack (not outright invade) any unified effort to conquer computer states to return players to the world. I'm slowly rebuilding the Qazaq Armed Forces, willing to commit up to 25% of forces to any attack. Have we confirmed if we will be proceeding along this route?

By the way I happy we got that little war out of our system, I wish I had been able to Roleplay it I envisioned a movie like narrative for it all.

Vladimir Putin

11.02.2019 15:27
HUNDmiau
Unicorn of Leftism

Words count: 65,551
Group: Premium
Experience: 514
Glory Points: 200
Medals: 9

Deutschlands
Zentralamerika

I am actually quite happy that we had a proxy war without an escalation. Feels kind of like an cold war between our alliances Big Grin

11.02.2019 18:00
Shenat

Words count: 3,651
Experience: 434
Glory Points: 90
Medals: 5

Canador
Canera

HUNDmiau Wrote:
I am actually quite happy that we had a proxy war without an escalation. Feels kind of like an cold war between our alliances Big Grin

Very true. Shall we continue the cold war roll play?

Shenat - Vice President of the Essen Union.
11.02.2019 18:13
Alexei B.Miller

Qazaqstan

OMG that would be fun!!! I am literally going to build up my army just to do this, prepare for Qazaq tanks and airplanes to return to coast of South Africa! Not anytime soon though RP did a number to my army in Africa... THIS is how we will keep this world alive!

Vladimir Putin

11.02.2019 19:58
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Die Likedeeler ORGA THREAD Aslan1990 0 175 15.08.2018 21:16
Last Post: Aslan1990

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites