Co President of the Ros'Gaz Union State

Words count: 393,750
Group: Basic
Experience: 5718
Glory Points: 525
Medals: 22

Qazaqstan
RE: Off-RP-Thread [Off-Game / Off-Topic Discussion]

The corporate empire will be returning in the form of Koreaneftigaz; the aims of the countries foreign policy will be largely economically based and will reflect the profit oriented mindset of the Gazprom Management Committees to dominate Seouls Oil and Gaz Market.

Government will essentially be Corporatism as the "state" will be the corporate board of directors and management committee which will be "elected" by shareholders in which every tax paying citizens will be able to do. As one can expect free enterprise and personal liberties will rain supreme in Koreaneftigaz.

The Chairman (HoS) of Koreaneftigaz Board of Directors is currently Viktor Zubkov and the CEO (HoG) of the Management Committee is currently Boris Gryzlov and the Speaker (HoL) of the Unicameral Corporate Duma is Vyacheslav Nikonov. These names will come up frequently in RP.

"Hitler wanted to destroy Russia, everyone needs to remember how that ended"

Vladimir Putin

09.07.2017 23:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jonathan Bovier

Words count: 1,379
Experience: 458
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

Yuktobanien

Oh, ich hab hier erst reingeguckt als die Welt schon began. naja, besser jetzt als nie Tongue
Ich habe eigentlich nur in Absicht, dass es meinem Land gut geht, Ideologie oder andere Ziele sind da eher zweitrangig, aber je nach Situation kann das auch variieren.

Uh, I just checked here after the world began, well, better now than never.
I only have the intention that my country stays healthy, ideology or other aims are secondary, but depending on the situation that can vary though.

10.07.2017 15:43
Blue Wizard
Darkness-Slayer

Words count: 113,085
Experience: 5677
Glory Points: 2410
Medals: 54

India

Esser:

I apologize for my delayed response, but I was buried with work this weekend.

Since my German language skills are very poor, I generally post in English. That said, if other players wish to post in their muttersprache, I will not object.

Happy playing!

-Jay

"Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in." -Andrew Jackson
10.07.2017 20:37
Jonathan Bovier

Words count: 1,379
Experience: 458
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

Yuktobanien

Oh Mann, das ist mal ein Stimmungstief. Naja, sind ja noch drei Quartale Zeit :v

Oh man, that is looking bad for me. Whelp, still three quaters left :v

23.07.2017 09:12
Esser14
@realAttilaJuhász

Words count: 174,051
Experience: 6853
Glory Points: 1490
Medals: 62

Confederacy
Polandia

Wieso hat eigentlich Iltistan 2 den Orden für die meisten abgeschlossenen Projekte, wenn es die einzige Supermacht ist, die das SDI noch nicht abgeschlossen hat? Ich finde es auch witzig, dass alle vier aktiven Supermächte unabhängig vo einander genau die gleichen Projekte in der gleichen Reihenfolge und gleichzeitig durchgeführt haben. (Naja, außer Iltistan 2, dies hängt zwei Ticks hinterher.)

This post was last modified: 17.08.2017 15:23 by Esser14.

17.08.2017 15:21
Benedikt Magnus
Kanzler der Monomentalrepublik

Words count: 130,815
Group: Admin
Experience: 58711
Glory Points: 1861
Medals: 47

BMTest5
Norwegen

Alle Algorithmen dieses Spiels wurden so programmiert, dass sie Esser so viel wie möglich verwirren.

17.08.2017 15:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blue Wizard
Darkness-Slayer

Words count: 113,085
Experience: 5677
Glory Points: 2410
Medals: 54

India

Fellow Players:

I am sincerely sorry for my absence the past few days.

I was camping this past weekend and had only limited access to technology. Likewise, I am a professor whose semester started yesterday, so I have been preoccupied by real world obligations.

I apologize for any inconvenience,

-Jay

"Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in." -Andrew Jackson
29.08.2017 16:38
cloudsky01
Ein fantastischer Spieler

Words count: 13,155
Experience: 2553
Glory Points: 240
Medals: 6

Kolowo

Miller, I think you deserve a medal just for keeping your state alive this long Lachweg

Quarter 152: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 146: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 142: Because of the strict surveillance of dissenters, a plot against you has been foiled.
Quarter 134: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 128: Despite recent polls which showed your opponent had a strong lead, you have mysteriously won the recent election by a close margin.
Quarter 128: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 122: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 114: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 111: Because of the strict surveillance of dissenters, a plot against you has been foiled.
Quarter 103: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 97: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 89: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 72: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 32: Despite recent polls which showed your opponent had a strong lead, you have mysteriously won the recent election by a close margin.

Grüße aus Australien.
28.11.2017 04:08
Alexei B.Miller
Co President of the Ros'Gaz Union State

Words count: 393,750
Experience: 5718
Glory Points: 525
Medals: 22

Qazaqstan

cloudsky01 Wrote:
Miller, I think you deserve a medal just for keeping your state alive this long Lachweg

Quarter 152: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 146: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 142: Because of the strict surveillance of dissenters, a plot against you has been foiled.
Quarter 134: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 128: Despite recent polls which showed your opponent had a strong lead, you have mysteriously won the recent election by a close margin.
Quarter 128: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 122: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 114: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 111: Because of the strict surveillance of dissenters, a plot against you has been foiled.
Quarter 103: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 97: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 89: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 72: Through secret interrogations of dissident leaders, a conspiracy against you has been sniffed out.
Quarter 32: Despite recent polls which showed your opponent had a strong lead, you have mysteriously won the recent election by a close margin.

Geez it took an enormous effort! Yuzhpromgrup has finally fallen though due to "death" the team is trying to take me out if the world by tampering with my states. I've noted my states are buggy and they are refusing to do anything about it. I'm so unhappy right now. For instance why the hell are my exports collapsing, consumption higher than GDP??

"Hitler wanted to destroy Russia, everyone needs to remember how that ended"

Vladimir Putin

17.12.2017 18:47
TheLastShah
Human Developer

Words count: 330,934
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 8960475
Glory Points: 1387
Medals: 35

SABLE ZERO

@Alexei: I fully understand that you are unhappy but unfortunately it seems, that your policies are causing the problems in your states.

In all your states your GDP exceeds or exceeded the GDP significantly in the past. This can cause issues in your economy. And furthermore, some nations experience a debt crisis (don't get me wrong - I support moderate debt spending, but at certain rates >100% GDP it gets problematic). Also, I saw in some of your states an interest rate of >40%.

I will link your post, so you will get an official assessment.

...wartet immer noch darauf, dass Nietzsche zurückkehrt. Geniales RP findet man hier.
Aus beruflichen Gründen unregelmäßig online, lese & beantworte aber PNs! Roleplay findet bei mir hinter den Kulissen statt.

Jack Harper, MD| CEO of Sable Zero [World Essen]

Rise early. Work hard. Strike oil.
- J. P. Getty

World Moderator
17.12.2017 20:28
Pages (6): « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: