Co President of the Ros'Gaz Union State

Words count: 630,277
Group: Basic
Experience: 6220
Glory Points: 710
Medals: 26

RE: Off-RP-Thread [Off-Game / Q&A]

LordPanne Wrote:
Ich finde es sehr interessant das die HTO und die Russische Föderation immer von irgendwelchen Institutionen redet, worüber man sich nicht informieren kann.

Die FsSH wäre bestimmt schon beigetreten aber ohne zu wissen

Was wollen sie?
Für was stehen sie?
Was für einen Aufbau...?

Alles fragen die nicht geklärt werde können, weil es keine Informationen gibt.

I would like to resume informal talks on the basis for cooperation with the FsSH. However I cannot accept dialogue which strips Russia or HTO of dignity; I inturn will return the favor.

I think we should have backroom conversations and finally present the finished product to the public. This is something we need to accomplish. There would be no need for tensions if FsSH eliminates it's grandiose undertones from the international perspective.

This is crucial as some Eurasian states are in danger of collapse and we must move to take them.

"Hitler wanted to destroy Russia, everyone needs to remember how that ended"

Vladimir Putin

07.03.2018 18:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HUNDmiau
Unicorn of Leftism

Words count: 107,974
Group: Premium
Experience: 704
Glory Points: 200
Medals: 8

Ok. Are you serious, Alexei? In-RP acting "holier than thou" is fine and all, but this is Off-RP, you don't have to pretend anything here.

We over and over again gave you the options for talks. We created an actual institution and all. Instead of actually talking however, you ran away. Now you are faced with criticism and the only thing you can think of is, instead of accepting the criticism and actually doing stuff, you once again run away to your imaginery institute and now act like we are the ones who are responsible! Are you kidding me?
You were the one who broke up talks because of an imaginery, non-existent, unfindable institution you claimed already existed.

But where? You can't go around, claiming stuff and then demand other people stop everything they do, for example actually going to the lenght of creating said institution. If you want cooperation, than start cooperating with us. Don't just run away every single time we aproach you. And you know, cooperating means both parties do something and try to come closer to the other, not just one party coming closer while the other does fuck all.

But the worst part is, which I also think is partially LordPannes fault for bringing it up in the first place, taking the in-rp conflict to the off-rp.

"I think we should have backroom conversations and finally present the finished product to the public. This is something we need to accomplish. There would be no need for tensions if FsSH eliminates it's grandiose undertones from the international perspective."

If you want that, than do it. Not just say it. Or say it in-rp. Maybe via PN-chat. Not in the OFF-Rp.

"There would be no need for tensions if FsSH eliminates it's grandiose undertones from the international perspective."

And this? Seriously. I am now questioning if you can even make a difference between Rp and off-rp. Because to me, it sounds like you can't. Yes, we act like that, because it fits our RP. You act like that in Rp, because I assume it fits your rp. Why do you act like that off-Rp though? Both parties do that in-RP, so why bring it up here? It has no place whatsoever here. None at all.
Or will you, even in off-rp, claim that those articles of you were in no way directed towards the FsSh? Again: Why in off-rp? If you don't like our undertone, adress it in-rp. But don't come and "call us out" in off-rp, like one has any connection to the other.

God, I know I am sounding way more aggressive than I actually am right now, but this just pisses me off. We are doing RP. Settle problems in RP. Not outside of it.

This post was last modified: 07.03.2018 21:46 by HUNDmiau.

07.03.2018 21:46
Alexei B.Miller

HUNDmiau Wrote:
Ok. Are you serious, Alexei? In-RP acting "holier than thou" is fine and all, but this is Off-RP, you don't have to pretend anything here.

We over and over again gave you the options for talks. We created an actual institution and all. Instead of actually talking however, you ran away. Now you are faced with criticism and the only thing you can think of is, instead of accepting the criticism and actually doing stuff, you once again run away to your imaginery institute and now act like we are the ones who are responsible! Are you kidding me?
You were the one who broke up talks because of an imaginery, non-existent, unfindable institution you claimed already existed.

But where? You can't go around, claiming stuff and then demand other people stop everything they do, for example actually going to the lenght of creating said institution. If you want cooperation, than start cooperating with us. Don't just run away every single time we aproach you. And you know, cooperating means both parties do something and try to come closer to the other, not just one party coming closer while the other does fuck all.

But the worst part is, which I also think is partially LordPannes fault for bringing it up in the first place, taking the in-rp conflict to the off-rp.

"I think we should have backroom conversations and finally present the finished product to the public. This is something we need to accomplish. There would be no need for tensions if FsSH eliminates it's grandiose undertones from the international perspective."

If you want that, than do it. Not just say it. Or say it in-rp. Maybe via PN-chat. Not in the OFF-Rp.

"There would be no need for tensions if FsSH eliminates it's grandiose undertones from the international perspective."

And this? Seriously. I am now questioning if you can even make a difference between Rp and off-rp. Because to me, it sounds like you can't. Yes, we act like that, because it fits our RP. You act like that in Rp, because I assume it fits your rp. Why do you act like that off-Rp though? Both parties do that in-RP, so why bring it up here? It has no place whatsoever here. None at all.
Or will you, even in off-rp, claim that those articles of you were in no way directed towards the FsSh? Again: Why in off-rp? If you don't like our undertone, adress it in-rp. But don't come and "call us out" in off-rp, like one has any connection to the other.

God, I know I am sounding way more aggressive than I actually am right now, but this just pisses me off. We are doing RP. Settle problems in RP. Not outside of it.

Calm your tits, you angrier than you should. It's already WELL KNOWN most of you don't like Russians. I decided to eat that and deal with it. But what you're not going to do is disrespect me.

SECONDLY, i'm not a native english speaker so when google translate nonsense to me I get confused and I can't read german for shit... so I need you to calm down and probably approach me a little different before things get personal.

THIRD, your claims are false yet again. Your side approached us for TALKS. You didn't approach us to JOIN an organization. Otherwise we would have never agreed. I failed to understand how the ESC is false merely you're not apart of it? What the HTO wanted was to discuss the formation of an organization not to join one with set rules already. WE demand the voice in creating the rules in this organization.

LASTLY, please be clear on your so called organization. So far only your alliance is apart of this supranational waste of time. Do you understand why? Because nobody wants to join this entity with pre-set rules. IF you can control your emotions and genuinely talk about how we can solve this i'd appreciate.

THE REASON, I don't want to do this in RP is because it has taken to long and will take even longer and nothing will get done if we are waiting for the long and dramatic RP responses. Let's just PM each other ideals, bounce them around each other and then submit a final product to RP forum. It just that SIMPLE.

Thank you

Vladimir Putin

07.03.2018 22:25
MrProper
天皇

Words count: 449,512
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 185232
Glory Points: 3847
Medals: 104

Hammerfest
Chicago

As the famous proverb says, there is always two sides to a coin. You both made your meaning plain clear. Personally, I am convinced there is nothing to win for any of you from this point onward, as you are both already at the edge of insulting each other. Usually that ends badly for both sides, therefore I can not encourage this in any way.

That beeing said, I would like to ask you to refrain from continuing your argument here in public, and to confine yourselves to private messages if there is more need for discussion between the two of you.

冥王星違法です

This post was last modified: 07.03.2018 23:03 by MrProper.

07.03.2018 22:44
LordPanne
Allwissender Lord

Words count: 26,182
Experience: 333
Glory Points: 30
Medals: 3

I did not really want to participate in this discussion, but to say that we have something against Russians is hard to beat for tastelessness.
[Removed rest of the message in agreement with the author]

Edit MrProper: No more discussion. Thanks!

This post was last modified: 07.03.2018 23:37 by MrProper.

07.03.2018 23:08
TheLastShah
Human Developer

Words count: 575,468
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 8961887
Glory Points: 1692
Medals: 50

LordPanne Wrote:
we have something against Russians

That’s what he said ^^

Honestly, I don’t think it is a personal issue. Guys, please let’s keep to the gameplay in the roleplay threads. Smile

...wartet immer noch darauf, dass Nietzsche zurückkehrt. Geniales RP findet man hier.

- | - -

Rise early. Work hard. Strike oil.
- J. P. Getty

World Moderator / Inactive due to injury Sad

This post was last modified: 07.03.2018 23:24 by TheLastShah.

07.03.2018 23:21
Esser14
@realAttilaJuhász

Words count: 234,739
Experience: 55602
Glory Points: 3195
Medals: 91

Maybe the NE should host this event so HTO and FsSH don't have to argue whose organisation is better. We really do not care if our meetings takes part in Luanur or Moscow, but this pointless debate blocks every single plotline in the world right now.

Would you agree to a jointly organised Conference somewhere on "neutral" ground in one of the NE states?

07.03.2018 23:28
Charlie666
Gründer von WELTpedia

Words count: 273,566
Experience: 2902
Glory Points: 460
Medals: 22

It's not important whose state is better (btw always Charlie's) or on which ground a debate is. World will collapse. Believe Flanagan Cool

07.03.2018 23:57
HUNDmiau
Unicorn of Leftism

Words count: 107,974
Experience: 704
Glory Points: 200
Medals: 8

I go with charlie then. Do you have some drugs? My Führer likes to chill from time to time

08.03.2018 00:17
Alexei B.Miller

Esser14 Wrote:
Maybe the NE should host this event so HTO and FsSH don't have to argue whose organisation is better. We really do not care if our meetings takes part in Luanur or Moscow, but this pointless debate blocks every single plotline in the world right now.

Would you agree to a jointly organised Conference somewhere on "neutral" ground in one of the NE states?

To be clear I do support talks on N.E. territory, however I do think Hund is carrying over his grievances from world Bassel. I didn't think about this until now.

Lordpanne, I reserve the right to my opinion and how the European and primarily german community here has made me feel! Russia and my states are always portrayed as the villian when I've always had good intentions... I would just like a break from being cast as the villian.

Vladimir Putin

08.03.2018 07:00
Pages (25): « First < Previous 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: