Ars Regendi Simulation Forum
Is the ipad 2 with apple a5 processor worth it? - Printable Version

+- Ars Regendi Simulation Forum (https://forum.ars-regendi.com)
+-- Forum: Open forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Problems with registration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1329)
+---- Thread: Is the ipad 2 with apple a5 processor worth it? (/showthread.php?tid=15059)

Is the ipad 2 with apple a5 processor worth it? - Endast - 11.05.2011 07:45

EDIT by Sheep: Removed advert.

RE: Is the ipad 2 with apple a5 processor worth it? - mrh112 - 12.06.2011 20:29

Well personally I dont think ANY apple product is worth it... all overhyped peices of cheap software and hardware with an elite price tag on them... then again I do own a few Ipods, so maybe im being too harsh Hehe

The Ipad in my opinion is not worth the money for most everyday things, I mean what benitifs do you get using an Ipad over say a mac or pc? apart from a touch screen... which in any case is very similar in navigation to a mouse anyway... not a lot, plus the lower preformance, tie to apple and the Ipad 3 coming out next year based on apples yearly relese scedule.

I say the Ipad is a good invesment if you want a novelty item that you will grow bored of in a month, I own two Ipads due to my familys obsession with the latest tech and I have to say the difference between the Ipad 1 and 2 is very small.

I rarely use the Ipad, probably once a week or less, its just useless in my opinion when you have a decent pc like I do, dont let the Apple religious hype get to you.

RE: Is the ipad 2 with apple a5 processor worth it? - Globaltom - 12.06.2011 20:31

Well maybee this thread is only an advertSad

And thats worthless