Ars Regendi Simulation Forum
Questions... - Printable Version

+- Ars Regendi Simulation Forum (https://forum.ars-regendi.com)
+-- Forum: English (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1321)
+--- Forum: Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Questions... (/showthread.php?tid=25711)

Questions... - LaughyCloud - 01.03.2014 05:32

I have a question regarding the size of my state. My current state (The Kingdom of Romslandia) is 16,955,000 km² but what if I want it to be smaller? Is there a way to sell land or something?

Also, I have a question about the currency? What is my national currency (Rseal) compared to the dollar or euro?
Romslandia Average state [?]
Currencies 0.90 $ / € 1.02 $ / € Sold currencies: 0 Buy
Ground 6.87 €/m² 7.13 €/m² Sold ground: 0 Buy
Shares 572 625 Sold shares: 0 Buy

^^^^What does this mean?

RE: Questions... - Helsworth - 01.03.2014 10:04

LaughyCloud Wrote:
I have a question regarding the size of my state. My current state (The Kingdom of Romslandia) is 16,955,000 km² but what if I want it to be smaller? Is there a way to sell land or something?

Also, I have a question about the currency? What is my national currency (Rseal) compared to the dollar or euro?
Romslandia Average state [?]
Currencies 0.90 $ / € 1.02 $ / € Sold currencies: 0 Buy
Ground 6.87 €/m² 7.13 €/m² Sold ground: 0 Buy
Shares 572 625 Sold shares: 0 Buy

^^^^What does this mean?

There are tasks which deal with land size (renegotiating political borders, claiming new land etc). Depending on the task options you choose, you'll either lower the amount of land area or increase it.

In the parity screen, your currency is the euro.
Those 3 stats show the price of your domestic assets. You can also buy and sell them via your portfolio. It's a separate minigame from AR itself - and it does not impact your state. Only your portfolio balance sheet.