Ars Regendi Simulation Forum
Neimoidia / Deko Neimoidia - Printable Version

+- Ars Regendi Simulation Forum (https://forum.ars-regendi.com)
+-- Forum: English (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1321)
+--- Forum: Bugs or mistakes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Neimoidia / Deko Neimoidia (/showthread.php?tid=32556)

Neimoidia / Deko Neimoidia - Alexei B.Miller - 04.10.2019 12:40

I need a review into why Deko Nemoidia collapsed and why Neimoidia is pending a collapse.. I literally will just have wasted 20 coins creating an alliance for states that are failing for no good reason.

RE: Neimoidia / Deko Neimoidia - Shenat - 05.10.2019 18:39

It is highly unpopular to have such negative debt rates. Just having a positive balance can bring down popularity and cause extremism, but at that scale (especially for Deko) it can be fatal.

It may be possible that runaway compound statistics could warrant consideration from the dev's though.

RE: Neimoidia / Deko Neimoidia - Alexei B.Miller - 05.10.2019 20:07

Shenat Wrote:
It is highly unpopular to have such negative debt rates. Just having a positive balance can bring down popularity and cause extremism, but at that scale (especially for Deko) it can be fatal.

It may be possible that runaway compound statistics could warrant consideration from the dev's though.

They’ve never considered my request, I think it’s time to call it quits here gentlemen.

RE: Neimoidia / Deko Neimoidia - MrProper - 06.10.2019 11:59

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
They’ve never considered my request [...]

Your request is less than 48 hours old, plus most of the team is currently very busy with other affairs.

That being said, Shenat correctly pointed out that the huge(!) payments were a problem in your states. Both states have huge financial reserves (>100% of th GDP). Simulated citizens don't like debts, but they like it even less if the state has significant savings that it could spend on their needs. They rightfully ask "Why are we still taxed when the state has so much money already?" The happiness plummeted right after the payments; You can see this in the respective plots.

Otherwise, in case of Neimodia, Privatized health care likely did not help much with happiness as did Totalitarism. Both reforms are not so popular. Deko's environment is a catastrophy.

RE: Neimoidia / Deko Neimoidia - Alexei B.Miller - 07.10.2019 20:17

MrProper Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
They’ve never considered my request [...]

Your request is less than 48 hours old, plus most of the team is currently very busy with other affairs.

That being said, Shenat correctly pointed out that the huge(!) payments were a problem in your states. Both states have huge financial reserves (>100% of th GDP). Simulated citizens don't like debts, but they like it even less if the state has significant savings that it could spend on their needs. They rightfully ask "Why are we still taxed when the state has so much money already?" The happiness plummeted right after the payments; You can see this in the respective plots.

Otherwise, in case of Neimodia, Privatized health care likely did not help much with happiness as did Totalitarism. Both reforms are not so popular. Deko's environment is a catastrophy.

Yes yes, I can understand that. I am mostly unhappy about wasting the coins. But it was only $11 spent. I am going to relax and focus on work until Norwich begins.