Ars Regendi Simulation Forum
Special Actions Results - Printable Version

+- Ars Regendi Simulation Forum (https://forum.ars-regendi.com)
+-- Forum: English (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1321)
+--- Forum: Tasks, reforms, other features (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Special Actions Results (/showthread.php?tid=32758)

Special Actions Results - JambalayaSam - 26.01.2020 22:05

Having played this game a while, I've always wondered about what actually happens when you take special actions.

State Visit and Recruitment appear to be permanent reputation and military force increases, as does Regimen for the regent's health. But what really happens when "address an audience" occurs? Does it just boost your popularity temporarily?

During declarations of war (for world states), does your reputation eventually return to equilibrium, or is it a permanent decrease?

RE: Special Actions Results - MrProper - 27.01.2020 22:59

JambalayaSam Wrote:
But what really happens when "address an audience" occurs? Does it just boost your popularity temporarily?

I have to admit that I did not often use it. Its effect seems to be comparable to taking a favorable response in a task. Taking this action can be a good early on in a state with low popularity before an election in order to increase the chances for a reelection. The gain is otherwise limited.

JambalayaSam Wrote:
During declarations of war (for world states), does your reputation eventually return to equilibrium, or is it a permanent decrease?

Permanent. However, it's still possible to increase the reputation via ratings (from other states) and tasks.