Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (4): « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] Last »

Problems and solutions / Probleme und Lösungen

Unregistered

RE: Problems and solutions / Probleme und Lösungen

My profile name is PredWilson and I haven't received a forgotten password email despite multiple times requesting one.

I'm likely going to have missed a tick in my state Indiania (or spelt something like that), could I please have that quarter restored for me? I may well have lost a quarter in my state Tekerwan also.

Thanks in advance.

11.11.2017 22:40
Quote this message in a reply
Benedikt Magnus
Kanzler der Monomentalrepublik

Words count: 121,859
Group: Admin
Experience: 58585
Glory Points: 1456
Medals: 36

BMTest5
BMTest6 State
Birman
Malaysia
Indien
RE: Problems and solutions / Probleme und Lösungen

Guest Wrote:
My profile name is PredWilson and I haven't received a forgotten password email despite multiple times requesting one.

I'm likely going to have missed a tick in my state Indiania (or spelt something like that), could I please have that quarter restored for me? I may well have lost a quarter in my state Tekerwan also.

Thanks in advance.

Dear PredWilson,

the reason why you cannot receive the password restoring e-mails is because your e-mail provider rejects every mail from the Ars Regendi mail server.
I tried to send you the restoring code via my personal mail adress but unfortunately your mail provider even rejected that mail.
Please contact your provider to stop rejecting mails from Ars Regendi with no reason, otherwise it would be hard to verify you.

As soon as your provider stopped the problem we will reset every of your states. So at least don't worry about that.

12.11.2017 20:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pages (4): « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: