Shenat

Words count: 29,870
Group: Basic
Experience: 746
Glory Points: 670
Medals: 20

Quadlateral Conflict Deescalation Summit

October 3rd, 2015
For the governments of Shenzhou, Rommanum, Sable Zero, and Chiron Oil.

Seo Shenat
Prime Minister of Canera

To the honored officials,

I would like to invite the involved parties of the conflict in Althana to come together for discussions of the diplomatic form in our capital city Seoul. Canera would be please to host your delegations in the interest of common understanding, and hopes that you will be able to attend.

We are all at a point of crisis that threatens to boil over. The risk of war, conventional or otherwise, poses a direct risk to the people we swore to protect.

In the interest of global survival and prosperity, I hope that we can all come together to find a mutually agreeable solution to this terrible crisis, before the situation escalates.

Respectfully,

Current Aalen Characters:
Mateo Shenat - Chancellor of Hanguk, Chairman of the Defense Block
18.03.2019 14:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheLastShah
Human Developer

Words count: 538,901
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 8961887
Glory Points: 1692
Medals: 50

RE: Quadlateral Conflict Deescalation Summit

James A. Fowler
Prime Minister der Republik Kalifornien

Dear Prime Minister Seo,

As our nation has received threats of annihilation by the nuclear terrorists and mass murderers from Qina, we sincerely applaud your efforts to secure peace and stability. The Qinese dogs had even the audacity to insult yours truly as a “Puppet”! Very sad!

IBBC, BellTower, and CHIRON OIL are both private companies under the jurisdiction of the Santa Clara district court. If a nation wants to issue a complaint against the actions of these private companies, they are free to do so in front of a regular body of justice - a court that rules based upon the rule of law, and not the rule of force and aggression. I am sure that the companies, that are damaged by the illegitimate actions of the HRE and of Qina will sue these countries for indemnity. I would sue, if I was in their shoes, because they have done nothing wrong. Dirty communists are trying to take away what’s theirs! Bigly mistake!

The Republic of California protests with vehemence against the illegal and unlawful actions of Shenzou and Qina against the territorial integrity of our county. California has been a peaceful and neutral country in a time where the red evil expanded in Asia, spreading like a cancer. I have talked with the Japanese girl, very friendly, very good, she said the same.

BellTower, the enterprise which is responsible for the defense of our sovereignty, will answer any direct or indirect action against Californian people with the necessary measures. Good men at BellTower, very good, the best from all countries. You see, I have the best army, for the people of California. General Prince - truly genius, works for me, has worked for my dad, very smart man.

Thank you very much. We are looking forward to find a mutual agreement on this delicate matter. Lets make a deal. And Qina will pay!

...wartet immer noch darauf, dass Nietzsche zurückkehrt. Geniales RP findet man hier.

- | - -

Rise early. Work hard. Strike oil.
- J. P. Getty

World Moderator / Inactive due to injury Sad

This post was last modified: 18.03.2019 17:28 by TheLastShah.

18.03.2019 17:23
Torgai
Leon Gonzales

Words count: 316,943
Group: Premium
Experience: 2660
Glory Points: 930
Medals: 36

Zy2
Sovietunion

General Secretary of the Versailles Pact: Frederik Bouver

"Dear Mister Fowler,

first I want to tell you: Watch your tongue! We are Communists and we are proud of it. Your aggressive and babaric does not help you deescalating the situation. It is going to make the situation worse.

To reach an agreement that is involving peace and a diplomatic situation a Cease Fire is needed, before that is achieved I think it is going to be difficult to resolve this situation diplomatically at any stage.

So it is for Chiron forces to act, for the mercenaries to return home and for California to stop pretending to be innocent."

World Aalen
Nikita Derwajesch Gobravnikov Generalsekretär der KPdSU und der Roten Garde, Vorsitzender der Internationalen

Prinzipiell gilt: Ich bin sehr offen für alles denkbare im RP. Auch zwischenstaatlich. Sprecht mich ruhig an.
18.03.2019 18:52
MrProper
天皇

Words count: 405,306
Experience: 184783
Glory Points: 3842
Medals: 103

Hammerfest
Ostarine
Suebia
Chicago

Xu Liu
President of Qina
Former World Ruler

English Honorable Puppet ...

... What was your name again? I can not recall ever having heard of it, in difference to that of the prestigious IBBC COs Harper and Rich. All I know is that you are you using our Qinese layout and design for your messages, without even putting it in your list of acknoweldgments. You know that copying without permission is considered an illegal act, do you?

I am certainly not here to trade insults with someone who's power does not extend beyond his own office. Every now and then, some foreigners with full bellies have nothing better to do engage in finger-pointing at us. First, Qina does not export war; Second, it does not export famine and poverty; And Third, it does not mess around with you. So what else is there to say?

The Qinese Intelligence unfoiled your plot to expand into the peaceful state of Althana, while deceiving the Römer Pakt and Essen Union to wage war against Wetenschap. We have taken good care in forwarding these information to the leaders of the most important factions world wide, and willingly share all uncovered information with those who remain and want to see proof. The political actions carried out in Sable Zero almost made the Römer Pakt and Essen Union fight each other, breaking an uneasy ceasefire. Worse, this conflict your people started almost escalated into a global war. If you have the authority you claim you have, you will have to take responsibility for the action of your people, even if you did not know about them.

You may not be aware of it, but I already forwarded the ultimatum send to your government to official leaders of the 4 most powerful factions (excluding Qina): The Essen Union, the Versailles Pakt, the Neutraler Block and the Römer Pakt. Hereby, I make the ultimatum publicly available for everyone else to read:

Ultimatum Wrote:
To:
James A. Fowler
Puppet-Prime Minister of California

Mark Rich
CEO IBBC

Jake Harper
CEO SABLE ZERO

Bank of Business an Credit IBBC
California

President Xu Liu
中南海
天安門廣場 / 天安门广场 1
故宫
北京
神舟
期纳镇

Dear businessman of the IBBC,

I have to inform you that your plot has been unfoiled down to the last detail. The 中华人民共和国国家安全部 intercepted most of your communications. We are well aware of the situation you caused in Essen, and are strongly intent on stopping all your subversive activities.

Your situation looks more dire than you may realize. Describing the situation in Althana as a stalemate is the most positive description we can come up with. Soon, your forces in Althana will face defeat. We have, furthermore, mustered an enormous force containing 6 Million soldiers, ready to open a second front on the Chiron Oil enterprise. An even stronger task force will take on California afterwards. Our current estimates predict that Chiron Oil will fall within 1 or 2 quarters, and Sable Zero within 1 to a maximum of 3 years. Your business has been internationally isolated, assets are frozen and high ranking members of your organization may no longer enter foreign soil.

That being said, a business man - and you know this better than I do - should not take his chances. Don't the rules of acquisition say: “Never confuse wisdom with luck” and “Dead men close no deals”? We therefore offer you the following terms. The conditions are:

- The IBBC stops all foreign wars. (Attack on Althana should be canceled right away, the Co-attack on Wetenschap can not be canceled due game mechanics)
- The IBBC cedes Chiron Oil to the VP. (Player Torgai)
- The IBBC may not engage in offensive or defensives wars, unless it defends its own territories.

In turn, the IBBC is permitted to:

- Keep California.
- Continue its business as before.

No further conditions are imposed, and sanctions will be lifted once the IBBC and its puppet, the prime minister, accept the offered terms. This deal stands until 21:30 CET today. There will be no re-negotiation, or pardon offered otherwise.

Signed

President Xu Liu

Finally, I do not respond well to threats. There is absolutely no gain for Qina in the Ultimatum handed to your government. Qinese soldiers gave their lives to prevent a global war from happening. We, the qinese people, demand nothing in return except for you surrender. We chose to name Frederik Bouver to control Chiron, since he is man of reputation and authority; Globally, he is seen as an honest and respectable person, and therefore was a good candidate in our eyes.

You have less than two hours to decide.

冥王星違法です

This post was last modified: 18.03.2019 19:46 by MrProper.

18.03.2019 19:44
TheLastShah
Human Developer

Words count: 538,901
Experience: 8961887
Glory Points: 1692
Medals: 50

Just minutes before the deadline, an aide-de-camp steps behind PM Fowler and hands him paper and whisper something to him. Fowler reads the paper, looks up the the man, and remains motionless. After a minute, he nods, and clicks on the red button, activating his microphone.

„Gentleman,

I herby inform you, that the Board of Executives at CHIRON OIL has decided give order to retreat the mercenaries of BellTower Associates.

Furthermore, the Republic of California and the Neutral Block have signed a memorandum of understanding. A conquest against California would be a state of Defense under this treaty.

We shall continue the negotiations tomorrow.

...wartet immer noch darauf, dass Nietzsche zurückkehrt. Geniales RP findet man hier.

- | - -

Rise early. Work hard. Strike oil.
- J. P. Getty

World Moderator / Inactive due to injury Sad

This post was last modified: 18.03.2019 21:30 by TheLastShah.

18.03.2019 21:29
MrProper
天皇

Hammerfest
Ostarine
Suebia
Chicago

Xu Liu
President of Qina
Former World Ruler

Dear President Fouler,

let me first congratulate on the decision to join the honorable faction of neutral states. In summary, the charter of the Neutral Block demands nothing more and nothing less than we expected from you as stated in the ultimatum itself.
We trust you will uphold the principles of the Neutral Block and the Neutral Block, in turn, will respect that its authority only extends to its member states and not a single step further.

Staying true to our word, we immediately took actions against Chiron. Firstly, Chiron did not declare its membership in the Neutral Block[1], and is to be hold responsible for its unjustified war. Secondly, your political authority does not extend to this territory anyway[2] and therefore approve of this action.

I hope you will be back to resume these talks soon.

I respectfully yield the floor.

Off-Roleplay:
[1]: The article only mentioned "California". [Source]
[2]: "CHRION OIL: private energy corporation, appears to be independent, is a client of IBBC bank - but which companies don’t have an account at IBBC?" - Chiron Oil is not California. It is just a client of the IBBC. [Source]

冥王星違法です

This post was last modified: 18.03.2019 22:00 by MrProper.

18.03.2019 21:56
MrProper
天皇

Hammerfest
Ostarine
Suebia
Chicago

Xu Liu
President of Qina
Former World Ruler

Mister Fouler,

neither your government, nor the influental companies within your states jurisdiction have been neutral in the past. We proposed a fair ultimatum to end a global conflict. Instead of answering for a call of justice, California went into hiding under the cloak of neutrality in the Neutral Block. While we do recognize this act as a positive first step into the right direction, it is yet anything but justice. There was no apology. There was no redemption. There was no consequence or sign of good faith at all!

We are tired of the delay tactics implemented by your government, and demand that immediate action is taken. The people responsible for almost causing a global war, most noteably the CEO of the IBBC Mark Rich, should be brought to justice. They have to answer for their crimes in front of the world community, where an official court, legitimized by the UN, should decide their fate and punishment - if found guilty.
Furthermore, given that California chose to ignore our justified ultimatum, we demand that California proves its good intentions as a neutral state by reducing its standing army to a capacity of a 1.500k sized military according to the Ars Regendi standard. We furthermore demand that California dismantles its nuclear arms. I assume that the honorable members of the Römer Pakt agree with our demands and that, if the demands are honored, this matter will be settled.

Given that the chieftain of the Neutral Block Jarlsberg took claim to be responsible for the faith of California, I kindly ask the honorably chairman Seo Shenat to invite Jarlsberg to part take in the negotiations.

Thank you.

冥王星違法です

This post was last modified: 21.03.2019 16:39 by MrProper.

21.03.2019 16:37
Shenat

June 8th, 2015
For the Honorable Chieftain of the Neutral Block Jarlsberg

Seo Shenat
Prime Minister of Canera

To the honored Chieftain,

Your presence has been requested at the summit being held in our capital Seoul. We hope that you will be able to attend, and potentially resolve some of the concerns that remain over the chaotic events of the past.

While a clear path to a peaceful future lies ahead of us, there remain several small hurdles that make the achievement of this goal more difficult. We hope that your constructive presence will allow us all to work together to overcome this hurdles.

I hope to see you here in Seoul at your earliest convenience.

Respectfully,

21.03.2019 16:47
Benedikt Magnus
Kanzler der Monomentalrepublik

Words count: 163,408
Group: Admin
Experience: 61649
Glory Points: 2201
Medals: 61

BMTest5
Zahlungstest1
Zahlungstest2
Ministersitz

Magnus Jarlsberg,
General Secretary of the United Nations for the Neutraler Block

Prime Minister Shenat,

thank you very much for your in invitation to Seoul. I will do my best to participate in the discussions as the future of the IBBC largely lies in our hands and we made clear at the United Nations general assembly what our perceptions of a just treatment and compensation are.

Thank you.

21.03.2019 17:51
Shenat

Magnus Jarlsberg,

I appreciate you taking the time to join us in this delicate matter.

Other representatives have had concerns regarding the lack of action regarding any efforts by the parties responsible to bring justice to the victims of this unfortunate circumstances.

Specifically, Canera would like to know what actions have been, or will be, taken in order to prevent a similar crisis from ever happening again. Since your coalition has taken responsibility for California and the IBBC, we were hoping that you could shed some light on these matters.

I believe that the government of Shenzhou had been anticipating a public apology for the substantial loss of life, and that some actions be taken to punish those responsible. According to press releases provided by the government of California, it seems to be that the responsibility lies with the IBBC, Chiron Oil, and the mercenaries of BellTower Associates.

We would hope that something can be done to prevent such a crisis from ever happening again.

With respect,

21.03.2019 17:58
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Legacy Peace Summit Shenat 0 190 08.06.2019 14:38
Last Post: Shenat

View a Printable Version