Kanzler der Monomentalrepublik

Words count: 130,815
Group: Admin
Experience: 58707
Glory Points: 1861
Medals: 47

BMTest5
Quickstart World Essen

For testing how you like it and to do something against the long time a world needs to fill nowadays, the world Essen will be the first one that starts at fifty instead of hundred regents. The other state slots will be filled with computer states.

Your opinion about this, both before the world and after it as an experience report, are very welcome!

12.07.2018 10:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blue Wizard
Darkness-Slayer

Words count: 113,085
Group: Basic
Experience: 5679
Glory Points: 2410
Medals: 54

Alamanien
RE: Quickstart World Essen

Benedikt:

Thank you (and the other A-R administrators) very much for creating World Essen!

Since this world only needs 50 players to start, would it be possible to assign 2 non-power states to the players whose base states are non-power states? In other words, and assuming that 32 of the 50 players will be begin with a power state, can the 18 players who begin with a non-power state start with 2 states? That way, 68 of the world's 100 states would be controlled by a player rather than the computer.

I look forward to your (and others') thoughts on this topic,

-Jay

"Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in." -Andrew Jackson
19.09.2018 17:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
adder
Westwelt-Patriotin

Words count: 315,803
Group: Premium
Experience: 688
Glory Points: 100
Medals: 1

Well, thanks, but it still feels like an eternity for Essen to start...

Falls bei einem Quote kein Name steht, geht davon aus, dass der letzte Name immer noch gilt und es derselbe Post war!
Ich halte mich an meine Zitatregeln: beim ersten Zitat aus einem Post wird ein [" Quote= ]" gesetzt. Danach bis ein neuer Poster oder ein neuer Post kommt, nur ein "[ Quote "]. Falls ich zwischen Postern hin-und-herspringe, nenne ich den Poster auch häufiger.

Si vis pacem para bellum

"Alles, was der Mensch ist und was ihn über das Tier hinaushebt, dankt er der Vernunft. Warum sollte er gerade in der Politik auf den Gebrauch der Vernunft verzichten und sich dunkeln und unklaren Gefühlen und Impulsen anvertrauen?" (Ludwig von Mises)
20.09.2018 04:10
Esser14
@realAttilaJuhász

Words count: 174,051
Experience: 6827
Glory Points: 1380
Medals: 59

Confederacy

I'm afraid the quick start world won't start until Riga is (almost) over. That's about the time when a normal world would start. Only with the difference that about 50 people suddenly can't participate because the "Quickstart World" is already full. I would recommend to start Essen already now and if it becomes successful at the end of Riga to offer a Quickstart World for the people who can then found a new state.

This post was last modified: 13.11.2018 17:05 by Esser14.

13.11.2018 17:04
Alexei B.Miller
Co President of the Ros'Gaz Union State

Words count: 393,750
Experience: 5707
Glory Points: 525
Medals: 20

Blue Wizard Wrote:
Benedikt:

Thank you (and the other A-R administrators) very much for creating World Essen!

Since this world only needs 50 players to start, would it be possible to assign 2 non-power states to the players whose base states are non-power states? In other words, and assuming that 32 of the 50 players will be begin with a power state, can the 18 players who begin with a non-power state start with 2 states? That way, 68 of the world's 100 states would be controlled by a player rather than the computer.

I look forward to your (and others') thoughts on this topic,

-Jay

This makes sense, I would support this measure but I am just wondering how this would contradict the max state restraints players would have. We could always just agree to allow those remaining states to conquer JUST one other state.

Side Note >.> can I be Russia again or China? Smile its worth a shot asking LOL

"Hitler wanted to destroy Russia, everyone needs to remember how that ended"

Vladimir Putin

14.11.2018 23:47
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New world data Benedikt Magnus 2 377 20.02.2017 01:58
Last Post: cloudsky01

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend