Post Reply  Post Thread 

Rare Exitus

CAR12345
Unregistered

Rare Exitus

I heard that if you have a negative reputation you even as a classic state can get attacked by a foreign power, computer state? Though, I have a very postive reputation, just asking! And how powerful ca the state be, if you are the most powerful state, then would it attack with the most powerful computer state? I know its a rare exitus!Noplan

15.07.2013 22:02
Quote this message in a reply
Helsworth
Heathen

Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

RE: Rare Exitus

CAR12345 Wrote:
I heard that if you have a negative reputation you even as a classic state can get attacked by a foreign power, computer state? Though, I have a very postive reputation, just asking! And how powerful ca the state be, if you are the most powerful state, then would it attack with the most powerful computer state? I know its a rare exitus!Noplan

That can happen if your international rep is very low in the negatives. Indeed it's rare, but it can happen. When that does, you simply get a message - informing you that your regent's country got invaded. No need to worry, so long as you stay on the right side of 0 vis-a-vis international rep.

https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache
15.07.2013 22:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CAR12345
Unregistered

Can you beat it if you are very powerful military wise, and if you have your alliance? And can other countries stop it if it attacks?

15.07.2013 22:23
Quote this message in a reply
Helsworth
Heathen

Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

CAR12345 Wrote:
Can you beat it if you are very powerful military wise, and if you have your alliance? And can other countries stop it if it attacks?

It's just a scripted event. I don't know if it can happen to a state with a very powerful military index.

https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache
16.07.2013 08:14
Sheep
Admin

Words count: 691,655
Group: Admin
Experience: 5731
Glory Points: 195
Medals: 8

States with a bigger military are safer. Military assistance from an alliance is also counted in, from what I know.

18.07.2013 21:28
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites