First Consul

Words count: 15,264
Group: Basic
Experience: 299
Glory Points: 345
Medals: 9

UC of America
secret files

How well do they work? For example, the majority of citizens are happy/very happy but still (because I am Authoritarian in nature) I have "Surveillance of Dissenters" selected on anyway and does one like this which should naturally be kept secret from the public effect how the public views the Regent?

First Consul of the Earth Republic, First Consul of the National Coalition of Ecology and Peace , First Consul of the Green Party of the Earth Republic
24.03.2016 01:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yangusbeef
Unregistered

RE: secret files

Theolor Wrote:
How well do they work? For example, the majority of citizens are happy/very happy but still (because I am Authoritarian in nature) I have "Surveillance of Dissenters" selected on anyway and does one like this which should naturally be kept secret from the public effect how the public views the Regent?

It increases popularity and power. I do not think it has an bad effects.

24.03.2016 01:32
Quote this message in a reply
Lord Alexander
Comrade

Words count: 238,210
Group: Basic
Experience: 616
Glory Points: 146
Medals: 4

RE: secret files

As far as I know, the Secret files are causing any consequences only after they in fact saved the Regent. So for example the option "Surveillance of dissenters" will not have any effect until the secret services save the Regent from some conspiracy, and only then the Civil rights will diminish and the Regent’s power will grow.

I am not aware about any in-game effects that make unbeneficial the turning on of all Secret files right in the Quarter 16.

24.03.2016 10:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Secret files Aero87 2 1,357 30.06.2017 11:31
Last Post: JulijsCezars
Shy Secret Files damian.hackett 1 1,154 12.12.2014 03:23
Last Post: chad7405
  why would you WANT to use the secret files? bankbabycrusher 2 1,325 21.01.2009 05:33
Last Post: KHCreason

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites