Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (5): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next > Last »

Seoul General Assembly

General Mangi
Unregistered

RE: Seoul General Assembly

We are ready to negotiate with Volkerbund but they do not respond. I guess they want until the world is ruined by nuclear weapons. Sad very sad.

30.08.2017 20:42
Quote this message in a reply
Torgai
Leon Gonzales

Words count: 196,912
Group: VIP
Experience: 1760
Glory Points: 775
Medals: 28

Bruchheim
Konma
Vernstetten

We did not start this war!

Mangi did! There were agreements with Ups to cede Ceronia to the AdFU. Mangi intervened without ANY right to do so and destroyed the Kourian Troops.

So Mangi and Mangarzian declared the war and acted aggressively. We only reacted. We tried to negotiate but Mangi is not ready to see his mistake and wants to have gains from this conflict.

Völkerbund will not surrender itself to Principala and Mangi, we will not surrender ourselves to chaos and anarchy. We want peace and stability.

Ups tried to stabilize destabilized states. The Völkerbund agreed. Mangi acted illegal and without any foundation.

Peace can only be achieved by Mangi seeing his mistake. And giving reparations to not only Kourian, but also Völkerbund.

World Essen
Frederik Bouvier: Generalsekretär Vernstetten / Versailler Pakt
Steven Renauses: Außenminister von Vernstetten
Christine Demaun: Wirtschaftsministerin von Vernstetten
Patricia Revarns: Verteidigungsministerin von Vernstetten

Prinzipiell gilt: Ich bin sehr offen für alles denkbare im RP. Auch zwischenstaatlich. Sprecht mich ruhig an.
30.08.2017 21:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ystradband
Evolved!

Words count: 426,981
Group: World ruler
Experience: 1585441
Glory Points: 4327
Medals: 161

Fulgencio
Molinos
Ulya
Aranjuez
Toledo

As a newcomer to Seoul and a neutral observer, I am not fully aware of the world's history.

However, it seems to me that the way to get someone to 'see their mistake', however subjective or egregious this 'mistake' may be, is not to start launching nuclear attacks indiscriminately. To see these weapons of mass distruction invading our airspace, killing our neighbours and polluting our continent is an outrage. Clearly we are not in a position to effect change and the perpetrators have no intention of resolving things diplomatically. It seems that the world community is unable to do much either and we will be left to try to pick up the pieces. These actions have at least the tacit support of strong alliances, as the offenders remain members. Sad times indeed for Seoul.

Evolve!
30.08.2017 22:15
General Mangi
Unregistered

I simply did want Koirion did to me, I defended the state he was attacking.

Also Volkerbund gave no indication that they had ceded ceronia to Kourion. Of course I would not have intervened if I knew this.

30.08.2017 22:18
ystradband
Evolved!

Words count: 426,981
Group: World ruler
Experience: 1585441
Glory Points: 4327
Medals: 161

Fulgencio
Molinos
Ulya
Aranjuez
Toledo

So, given what's happened and where we are now, is there any possible way forward that can end these wars and the bombings? I realise that this can only be decided by those who are on the offensive against General Mangi at this point. I'm sure that most observers would be keen on a resolution while the world environment can still be salvaged - and that this would ultimately be in the interest of those currently waging war as well.

I have seen General Mangi in action and could maybe act as a bridge between the two sides if it can pave the way to a quick resolution that stops further bombings and bloodshed.

Evolve!
30.08.2017 22:29
Alexei B.Miller
Co President of the Ros'Gaz Union State

Words count: 393,750
Group: Basic
Experience: 5718
Glory Points: 525
Medals: 22

Qazaqstan

(Elena Vasilyeva - Director of External Relations)

Greetings,

The Directorate of External Relations hereby motions for World Leader to issue a memorandum to begin the process of ending the conflict. We believe that if Mangi's statement is true that mild settlement condition can be applied. We should all be aware that while Ceronia is an original Volkerbund territory that there was no legal rationale for Mangi to deploy forces to the country to begin with. Yes we still believe that Ceronia did the same exact thing to Mangi and should have originally been dealt with outside the realm of Volkerbund claimed territory. For Volkerbunds part we should have communicated better the legal transfer Ceronia to Afdu. However the loss of a million Afdu soldiers is a disproportionate response to the 15k Principala troops killed when Afdu intervened in Mangi's defacto intervention.

Due to the disproportionate loss of military personnel lost due to Mangi's intervention anyone can see why Torgai and Esser who maintain separate bilateral defense agreements with Ups country would have had to intervene in order to reciprocate the unfounded damages against Ups. The Yuzhpromgrup is certain that Mangi's government had no intention of eliminating that many soldiers and is possibly the result of rogue generals leading the offensive. These generals must be held accountable.

The Yuzhpromgrup recommends reparations of 40 billion rubles from Principala to Afdu, 1 billion rubles to Volkerbund. We also recommend those rogue military officials be identity and turned over to international custody for war crimes. Furthermore we recommend a temporarily global pause in defense spending to be made in good faith. Lastly, the Yuzhpromgrup holds the Presidency in the Seoul Corporate Alliance and the forum urges a quick transition back into global peace. The Corporate Alliance recommends LDSS and Volkerbund sign a Peace and Cooperation Agreement.

The miscommunication between legal, diplomatic, and military leaders has led to this event. The cooperation agreement between the two largest alliance will eliminate the chances of war virtually forever. These steps need to be taken immediately in order to reverse the recession the world is rapidly sliding into. The Corporate Alliance which comprises over 1,000 corporations globally and produces 37% of the worlds GDP supports peace. From here on out we won't point fingers, we will work towards a solution.

Yuzhpromgrup yields the floor

Highest Regards,
Elena Vasilyeva
Director of External Relations
JSC Yuzhpromgrup

"Hitler wanted to destroy Russia, everyone needs to remember how that ended"

Vladimir Putin

This post was last modified: 31.08.2017 01:12 by Alexei B.Miller.

30.08.2017 23:00
General Mangi
Unregistered

Some of the above is fair other is ridiculous. There will be no reparations. My state has been nuked 8 times and there were no rogue generals. general mangi ordered those forces to move on Kourions forces. Also I think if we are going to talk about disproportionate response I think the nukes balances that out.

30.08.2017 23:21
Blue Wizard
Darkness-Slayer

Words count: 113,085
Experience: 5677
Glory Points: 2410
Medals: 54

India

Distinguished Delegates of the General Assembly:

I rise in strong support of the statements uttered by the Honorable Ystradband.

Volkerbund's persistent launching of nuclear strikes has significantly undermined that organization's credibility in the eyes of this office and, I suspect, in the eyes of several sovereign governments.

It is with a heavy heart that I yield the floor.

"Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in." -Andrew Jackson
31.08.2017 19:31
Torgai
Leon Gonzales

Words count: 196,912
Group: VIP
Experience: 1760
Glory Points: 775
Medals: 28

Bruchheim
Konma
Vernstetten

Völkerbund will not back down.

Völkerbund will not give up rightful territories.

Völkerbund will not accept the disrespectful suggestions from General Mangi.

But as we want to esnure stability and peace in the world. We are ready to not use nuclear weapons today if the other side is ready to do the same.

There can be negotiations but only if the rightful engagement of Völkerbund is accepted. The Operations of General Mangi are acknowledged as illegal by everyone and this assembly. And that Mangi has to contribute to Völkerbund, not Völkerbund to Mangi.

World Essen
Frederik Bouvier: Generalsekretär Vernstetten / Versailler Pakt
Steven Renauses: Außenminister von Vernstetten
Christine Demaun: Wirtschaftsministerin von Vernstetten
Patricia Revarns: Verteidigungsministerin von Vernstetten

Prinzipiell gilt: Ich bin sehr offen für alles denkbare im RP. Auch zwischenstaatlich. Sprecht mich ruhig an.
31.08.2017 21:08
adriansh

Words count: 5,811
Experience: 134
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 1

Honorable delegates,

Amestris does not condone the usage of WMD for any reason whatsoever, our world's environment has already suffered quite a lot. We musn't keep talking about the use of such weapons that could easily destroy life as we know it. Such a conflict could only be seen as a war of attrition by all sides.

Hereby i propose with the world leader's aid to summon an emergency assembly with representatives from all alliances to pact an international treaty that would strictly forbid the usage and development of Weapons of Mass Destruction.

We ask all international leaders to be mature enough to reach an agreement despite existing differences on other issues.

Maria Corina Machado, Amestrian representative for Seoul Assembly

01.09.2017 00:36
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Weltenende - Preisverleihung ||| End of world Seoul - award presentation ceremony optimus rex 2 245 21.01.2018 10:09
Last Post: optimus rex
  Seoul Security Council Blue Wizard 7 779 02.08.2017 05:00
Last Post: Blue Wizard

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: