Group: Basic
Experience: 634
Glory Points: 70
Medals: 5

DR
RE: Should Germany leave the Euro Zone?

I mean the only way is Eurobonds.
We all European must pay the bill.
We must stopped the dept in European and must pay back the dept from all countrys in Eurozone.
But for this we must make one State with
one Governement
one little Army
one School and Educationsystem
one Law
one Policesysteme
one Insurancesysteme

and this difficult times we must make this, not when all is easy.
The European Continent is very small but we are powerfull without the federalistic system, where every can make what he want.
I live in 3 States and cant underständig the National Systems.
We must be better reacting in the crisis as the USA, than become the Euro the stability and Power back. When we do that not, goes the peoples in Yuan, Brasil Reais or other currencys.
The politics must be stronger.
What we will give our childrens? destroyed Countrys? No.
Dept where we can not pay the Noun? No.
What we have, when we cant have trust in our money.
Germany out give an desaster for politics.
How is the dept per person in germany and greece?

I hope every people can read and understand my bad english?

23.06.2011 02:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alexei B.Miller
Co President of the Ros'Gaz Union State

Words count: 630,277
Experience: 6226
Glory Points: 710
Medals: 26

Vlaxia

lorena07 Wrote:
I mean the only way is Eurobonds.
We all European must pay the bill.
We must stopped the dept in European and must pay back the dept from all countrys in Eurozone.
But for this we must make one State with
one Governement
one little Army
one School and Educationsystem
one Law
one Policesysteme
one Insurancesysteme

and this difficult times we must make this, not when all is easy.
The European Continent is very small but we are powerfull without the federalistic system, where every can make what he want.
I live in 3 States and cant underständig the National Systems.
We must be better reacting in the crisis as the USA, than become the Euro the stability and Power back. When we do that not, goes the peoples in Yuan, Brasil Reais or other currencys.
The politics must be stronger.
What we will give our childrens? destroyed Countrys? No.
Dept where we can not pay the Noun? No.
What we have, when we cant have trust in our money.
Germany out give an desaster for politics.
How is the dept per person in germany and greece?

I hope every people can read and understand my bad english?

We in the USA also need a stronger Europe, we can no longer police this world effectively by ourselves and the UK. We need more than your economic sanctions. We need a stronger more military able Europe. We in America watch how poorly your military capacities are in Libya. The U.S. military is overstretched, overburdened, and tired. We need a United Europe to step in again and lead the world once more into it's golden age! Do not let BRICS, CIS, or AZEAN overtake the Transatlantic Alliance! We must lead this world!

"Hitler wanted to destroy Russia, everyone needs to remember how that ended"

Vladimir Putin

23.06.2011 03:08
Helsworth
Heathen

Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
We in the USA also need a stronger Europe, we can no longer police this world effectively by ourselves and the UK. We need more than your economic sanctions. We need a stronger more military able Europe. We in America watch how poorly your military capacities are in Libya. The U.S. military is overstretched, overburdened, and tired. We need a United Europe to step in again and lead the world once more into it's golden age! Do not let BRICS, CIS, or AZEAN overtake the Transatlantic Alliance! We must lead this world!

thumbdown

https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache
23.06.2011 06:17
lorena07
Mitglied der VI.Internationale

Words count: 190,475
Experience: 634
Glory Points: 70
Medals: 5

DR

I have not mean more Military, i have mean more concentrate of Europe. Europeans Soldiers have not to go in other Countrys. The other Kontinents can make self. We must only show on our problems.
pay the dept back. look on our Inhabitans. look that we the Environmental and Energyeconomics build in Future and not still stay in the last millennium.
We Germans want not leading, we want live a good live. We want a good Future for our Childrens and not RIP in Afghanistan or other parts of the World. We lost many Millions on people in 2 Wars and we have bring enough Death in the World. The German Country are only a 2/3 from anno 1914. We live more 44 years in 2 Countrys in 2 Systems.
America and Russians and the Rest of the Allies have that want after ther WW2 now must look that they most Germans Pazifist.

23.06.2011 10:28
Alexei B.Miller

Vlaxia

Helsworth Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

thumbdown

?

Vladimir Putin

23.06.2011 21:27
BigBob89

Words count: 80,183
Experience: 147
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

Hey guys,

sadly no one was reffering to my last post. Well, I'll try once more to get into this discussion.

@Alexei: Your opinion is not very popular in Europe. In fact, you bring people against you. The European people do not think about the USA as a hero, a good police man who rescues the world. We rather think about the USA as a bigheaded and dangerous police man, who frequently misuses its power for its own interest. Of course, this is a harsh claim, please do not become angry because of my arguing. But we Europeans cannot see, that "the world police USA" has truely achieved something good. However, we see several things which went worse after interventions of the USA. Afghanistan still has not achieved peace. The USA never really apologized for waging a war against Irac with false evidence. And the Germans in particular cannot see, how bombings of cities can help the Libyan democracy. Thus, the claim of your land, that you cannot take this burden alone anymore and that Europe has to share the burden of overpowered military (like the USA's), sounds truely ridiculous in our ears. At least, this has nothing to do with the problems of European economy and currency.

@topic: I agree with Globaltom. There is no way that Germany can get back to the D-Mark. It is not the same like UK and its Pound. By the way, I do not think that you would find a majority of people voting for such an opinion (to get back the D-Mark). I think the question is: how did Germany do, when it had to adopt its economic different (and in a Western view economic ruined) brother, the German Democratic Republic. We got a common currency far to early, too. How did we deal with the problems resulting in that? Well the truth is, we still deal with it. But Germany is not broken, because we stand together. There are discussions and problems and even prejudices, but Germany is still one of the biggest economies of the world. We have to fraternise even more with our European partners. Greece needs our help, we have to pay the dept for them. "We" means Europe at all! We need to control the European economy reliably and undependent from national interests. It has to be the will of the European citizens that forms this union, not the will of the European nations. Sadly, I do not see that the European people are about to understand this. The more the European nations fear to loose their national power, the more we will get in trouble. My parents always opposed to the Euro. They feared being forced to deal with the other countries and being pulled into trouble (like now). But they also always said: if we have a common currency, we also need a common way of economy, a common way of control, an European government and so on. The current way of the EU is like eating meat without fat and complaining that it does not taste at all.

Greetings from Germany,

BigBob

23.06.2011 22:13
Alexei B.Miller

Vlaxia

I stand corrected

Vladimir Putin

23.06.2011 22:18
Usu
usurpator of usury

Words count: 104,850
Experience: 192

The solution is so simple. Let greece become a tax haven. Then there will stream so much money into the country, that all the debt will be dwarfed.

"Man sollte einen Menschen nicht nach seinen Tugenden beurteilen, sondern nach seinen Lastern. Tugenden können vorgetäuscht sein, Laster sind echt." (K.Kinski)

"Niemand ist hoffnungsloser versklavt als der, der fälschlich glaubt frei zu sein." (J.W. von Goethe)
23.06.2011 22:26
Globaltom
Alter Recke

Words count: 1,086,576
Experience: 769
Glory Points: 330
Medals: 12

Suedparadies

Usu Wrote:
The solution is so simple. Let greece become a tax haven. Then there will stream so much money into the country, that all the debt will be dwarfed.

Shure ? I thought you where a fan of higher taxes?

Briefwähler
24.06.2011 15:02
Usu
usurpator of usury

Words count: 104,850
Experience: 192

Globaltom Wrote:

Usu Wrote:

Shure ? I thought you where a fan of higher taxes?

Am I? No. I prefer a cap for accumulation of capital instead.

"Man sollte einen Menschen nicht nach seinen Tugenden beurteilen, sondern nach seinen Lastern. Tugenden können vorgetäuscht sein, Laster sind echt." (K.Kinski)

"Niemand ist hoffnungsloser versklavt als der, der fälschlich glaubt frei zu sein." (J.W. von Goethe)
24.06.2011 17:15
Pages (11): « First < Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sweden and Germany are some of the most Capitalist countries in the world CommieScum 1 1,470 27.09.2017 01:03
Last Post: Hilder
  Macroeconomics in Germany: The forgotten lesson of Hjalmar Schacht Helsworth 1 1,390 27.01.2017 08:47
Last Post: VineFynn
  Sectoral balance for Germany, USA, UK, Russia, and Argentina Helsworth 0 2,025 16.05.2015 20:18
Last Post: Helsworth
  Warren Mosler in Poland, Q&A: bitcoin, the euro, real wealth, and deficits Helsworth 0 1,756 01.07.2014 13:23
  How to Exit Austerity, Without Exiting the Euro Helsworth 0 1,313 06.12.2013 16:25
  James Galbraith on Europe, Greece, Germany, and USA Helsworth 2 1,796 31.07.2013 09:36
  How to solve the Euro problem? It's easy! Warren Mosler explains it all! Helsworth 2 1,645 01.04.2013 20:01
  Europe needs a hegemonic Germany, by Yanis Varoufakis Helsworth 6 2,024 23.02.2013 15:48
Last Post: Crossover
  Unveiling the monetary policy rule in euro-area Helsworth 0 1,334 27.01.2013 21:16
  Interesting debate vis-a-vis Greece, the EU, Varoufakis, Germany, and the banks Helsworth 1 2,757 09.12.2012 17:05
Last Post: Crossover

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites