Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »

Regent Name

GeorgeBell
Unregistered

Regent Name

I think it would be more realistic and appropriate, especially in democracies such as mine, if you could be called Prime Minister or President. The option of Regent could still be there for people who do not wish to have multi-party democracies.

03.05.2011 18:37
Quote this message in a reply
Helsworth
Heathen

Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

RE: Regent Name

GeorgeBell Wrote:
I think it would be more realistic and appropriate, especially in democracies such as mine, if you could be called Prime Minister or President. The option of Regent could still be there for people who do not wish to have multi-party democracies.

That would be kinda difficult for the matrix to do. The term regent is broader and can encompass more.

https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache

This post was last modified: 03.05.2011 18:42 by Helsworth.

03.05.2011 18:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GeorgeBell
Unregistered

Would it be so difficult to be able to write what kind of Leader you want to be, it would also make it more realistic.

03.05.2011 19:05
Helsworth
Heathen

Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

GeorgeBell Wrote:
Would it be so difficult to be able to write what kind of Leader you want to be, it would also make it more realistic.

It depends on how moddable the game's original design is.

https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache
03.05.2011 19:24
Lord Alexander
Comrade

Words count: 238,210
Group: Basic
Experience: 616
Glory Points: 146
Medals: 4

GeorgeBell Wrote:

In democratic country the leader presumably should not continuously govern for decades, so there is not much sense in adding such option. Simply use your imagination. Also you can describe the official title of your ruler in the nation’s description.

03.05.2011 22:44
DRLHyper
Unregistered

Helsworth Wrote:

GeorgeBell Wrote:

It depends on how moddable the game's original design is.

Having coursed 4 years in a technical school (thought left it); I can say: Agree with this^

04.05.2011 08:04
GeorgeBell
Unregistered

Lord Alexander Wrote:

GeorgeBell Wrote:

In democratic country the leader presumably should not continuously govern for decades, so there is not much sense in adding such option. Simply use your imagination. Also you can describe the official title of your ruler in the nation’s description.

In a democratic country, the leader can continue for decades is he keeps getting voted in.

04.05.2011 19:30
DRLHyper
Unregistered

GeorgeBell Wrote:

Lord Alexander Wrote:

GeorgeBell Wrote:

In a democratic country, the leader can continue for decades is he keeps getting voted in.

Not necesarily.

In my country for example, there is 2-term consecutive limit. After which, someone else needs to be elected and you can be re-elected after that term.

04.05.2011 20:32
Lord Alexander
Comrade

Words count: 238,210
Group: Basic
Experience: 616
Glory Points: 146
Medals: 4

Exactly. Besides, how many genuinely democratic countries you know in which the elected leader had stayed in power for two or three decades?

04.05.2011 20:38
GeorgeBell
Unregistered

The UK.

04.05.2011 21:49
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post