Hi Folks,

I've been away from this game for years, and had pretty much forgotten about it until today when it popped up on a forum I was reading and I decided to take a stab at it once again. Saw the topic, hence this.

This time though, the times have changed for people in the USA. Wherein once I was proud to be a representative of "the shining beacon on the hill", and acted accordingly when abroad; I now find America the laughing stock of world leaders, rudderless and without true leadership; and American's seen as stupid Xenophobes.

Rightly or wrongly, I would like those abroad to know that there ARE still Americans who believe in democracy, helping out the little guy, the downtrodden, and working in cooperation with others, not domination of others. I believe there is still hope that people like me will once again restore sanity to our country, and strive to be an example for others.

I wish to express my apology for the reckless idiocy that certain parts of our administration spout, we are not all that way.