Post Reply  Post Thread 

The state of Hegonis and what form will my reign's end come in

spitefire
Unregistered

The state of Hegonis and what form will my reign's end come in

As the title suggests this thread is about my state Hegonis and what will finally end my reign.

Seeing as this is not intended so much as a question seeking advice or other type of similar nature i figured this would be the correct place for it, i am more seeking opinions as i my self am not sure what of the many things that will finish this nation off first.

At present i am just seeing how long i can hold it together but i wanted to know what everyone else thinks will happen, as i am almost certain that in the present condition it will not be long before something slips and finishes this experiment off.

If i was into betting i might host some betting on what thing will be the doom in this nation, or if you think i can hold on to it awhile longer i would be curious to know your opinion on that as well.

I personally think the thing that may finish it is ether side effects from that growing debt, or the population balance continuing to shift in such a away as to significantly lower the productive portion to a small enough number as to make no growth in income able to keep up with expenses.

do not know if a link is needed but i will place one anyway.
http://www.ars-regendi.com/state/118933/show.html

19.11.2012 03:45
Quote this message in a reply
Helsworth
Heathen

Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

RE: The state of Hegonis and what form will my reign's end come in

Well, I have to say that your state is really awesome. I admire your combination of protectionism and liberalism - your trade balance is BOSS. Your social stats are quite great as well, in spite of the severely depreciated currency. Not many regents can pull this off. I think you'll end this state via the death of your regent of old age, rather than debt accumulation. What do the judges have to say? WertungWertungWertung

https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache
19.11.2012 08:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
spitefire
Unregistered

i am not as sure of that as you are as i still have quite a few influence points accumulated to spend on keeping my regents health up.

I did not point this out before but that massive debt started around when i employed egalitarian trans-humanism.

I found an interesting method of cleaning up debt that so far has not failed me when i had enough time to see it all the way to the end, it revolves around raising taxes raising spending and of course as may have been seen expanding the money supply, but unless the growing unemployment is coming from the debt then i am going to have problems even after i start shrinking it.

And of course my population has been shrinking i think i may know how to fix it but i can not test the fix i have in mind till the debt is taken care of.

And thanks for such a positive review i just hope it is true.

20.11.2012 05:50
Helsworth
Heathen

Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

You have to reach a debt of 300% of GDP to really piss off the population. It's more likely you'll die of old age before that happens.

https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache
20.11.2012 13:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
spitefire
Unregistered

Oh ok so that is how much you need i was not sure what the number was but based on the fact that my gdp numbers are still growing then you are most likely correct so i may in fact get a chance to try my theory to shift my shrinking populace back to a growing one.

Late most likely over due update on the end of that state
my leader died by assassination because i was not paying enough attention to the growing extremist numbers.

21.11.2012 06:02
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile State wishing to join alliance. Drakenish 8 3,260 26.07.2021 08:58
Last Post: kanejoyce
  Ros'Gaz Union State Press Office Alexei B.Miller 140 49,976 19.08.2019 01:31
Last Post: Alexei B.Miller
  New State- Kirksvillia readyandable 2 1,495 29.05.2016 21:13
Last Post: Alexei B.Miller
  How to further improve my state Kakatiya 2 1,879 16.12.2015 10:25