Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

RE: Szogun's Bible school

TriniSary6 Wrote:

Helsworth Wrote:
I so hope your child will get raped, to see how you'll really feel about it.

Uh, I'd rather he not have children.

Now that you mention it, you're right. The gene poll could use some cleansing.

@szogun
Since you hate murder and rape, but love murders and rapists. I thought it was implied... You were so easy to explain to raped women what a great thing (a blessing in disguise) it is to get a rape-baby out of it. That's why I hoped you're child would get raped. Talking about something is cheap. Experiencing it is not. What's the saying? Do what the cleric says, not what he does.

https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache

This post was last modified: 08.12.2013 21:52 by Helsworth.

08.12.2013 21:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Titian
Benevolently Watching You

Words count: 557,754
Group: Basic
Experience: 1706
Glory Points: 1364680
Medals: 5643

Helsworth Wrote:

Ahem, did you ever even think about the child?

"If you grab them by their balls, their hearts and minds will follow." (Yes, Minister)

08.12.2013 21:54
Helsworth
Heathen

Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

Titian Wrote:

Helsworth Wrote:

Ahem, did you ever even think about the child?

That's not really an issue. If you look at the statistics, it's just a matter of time. Better the tragedy happen to someone whose parent hates rape, but loves rapists. As he hates homosexuality, but loves homosexuals Daumenhoch

https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache

This post was last modified: 08.12.2013 22:02 by Helsworth.

08.12.2013 22:01
szogun
Unregistered

Titian Wrote:
Say szogun, where were you conditioned again? Those guys did a really good job. Jaja
I might get someone to make them a better offer. People with their skills are always in high demand. Zwinker2

Sorry I don't know who you're talking about.

Helsworth Wrote:

TriniSary6 Wrote:

Helsworth Wrote:

Uh, I'd rather he not have children.

Now that you mention it, you're right. The gene poll could use some cleansing.

@szogun
Since you hate murder and rape, but love murders and rapists. I thought it was implied... You were so easy to explain to raped women what a great thing (a blessing in disguise) it is to get a rape-baby out of it. That's why I hoped you're child would get raped. Talking about something is cheap. Experiencing it is not. What's the saying? Do what the cleric says, not what he does.

My point is that rape would be horrible, but at least you would get a child out of it. Don't wish rape on anybody.

08.12.2013 22:09
Quote this message in a reply
Titian
Benevolently Watching You

Words count: 557,754
Group: Basic
Experience: 1706
Glory Points: 1364680
Medals: 5643

szogun Wrote:

Titian Wrote:
Say szogun, where were you conditioned again? Those guys did a really good job. Jaja
I might get someone to make them a better offer. People with their skills are always in high demand. Zwinker2

Clearly, somebody must have put all this stuff into your brain - who was it?Noplan

"If you grab them by their balls, their hearts and minds will follow." (Yes, Minister)

This post was last modified: 08.12.2013 22:14 by Titian.

08.12.2013 22:13
szogun
Unregistered

chad7405 Wrote:
Wow... This is why I'm Jewish; Christianity and Islam can go kill each other and we're the ones that are prosecuted throughout history. Why prosecuted? Because if you look, Jews have rarely fought religious wars other than in the Bible and the Roman revolt where they were zealots or commanded by God. Other than that, try to find a time when Jews go kill other religions or get into wars in non-bible contemporary history. It's cause of Christian bigots like you that have killed and prosecuted my people since your religion was formed (Based on ours, thank you very much Fuckk33x18) and we haven't fought back in most cases. Inquisitions, Holocausts, Pogroms, and all this bloodshed and for what? You tell me. I've always wondered why Christians hate Jews so much. You wanna hate on Muslims cause they kill people? Why the hell does your murderous religion go on zealous crusades to murder non-believers? I hate people like you that are under the impression that we can't coexist. I have friends that are Jewish, Muslim, Christian, and even variants of all of them and we don't kill each other for not believing. Chew on this:You can talk a big game about how bad someone's ideas and beliefs are, but until you can back up your own cause you really need to go fuck yourself and leave people alone. Not all Muslims are evil, Not all Jews have big noses and are doctors, and not all Christians run around with a message of burning in hell for non-believers Papst. Get over your bigotrous ideas and crazy-ass assumptions. You want to make the world a better place? Love, don't kill, dude. Rose

The Ten Commandments: THOU SHALT NOT KILL

Luke 6:27-36

27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you. 32 "If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' lend to 'sinners,' expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

In a nutshell: Don't kill ANYONE. The guys read their Bible wrong. I love everybody, I don't hate anybody. The Holy Qu'ran tells you to kill people who don't believe in Allah, especially Christians and Jews. So if your and mine 'Muslim' friends were true Muslims, we would be dead by now. THAT is why I say all Muslims kill us, because the Muslims that don't kill us aren't Muslims, as they don't follow the Holy Qu'ran's orders.

Titian Wrote:

szogun Wrote:

Titian Wrote:

Clearly, somebody must have put all this stuff into your brain - who was it?Noplan

I still don't know. Glotz

08.12.2013 22:19
schari3
Unregistered

WHAT?

Are you really believing the crap you say?

[Sarcasm]"Raping is bad, but at least you have a souvenier from it, that you have 'til you die, to remember this great moment."[/Sarcasm]

You're one of the best examples of church manipulation.

Christians will never change(because for the church to change a pope must die, and most of the new popes change nothing), if there was a loving god(which I don't think there is), he would be ashamed of church and all other religions. If the world is supposed to be so, because "god" wanted it, you're praying to the devil.

08.12.2013 22:24
szogun
Unregistered

schari3 Wrote:
WHAT?

Are you really believing the crap you say?

[Sarcasm]"Raping is bad, but at least you have a souvenier from it, that you have 'til you die, to remember this great moment."[/Sarcasm]

You're one of the best examples of church manipulation.

Christians will never change(because for the church to change a pope must die, and most of the new popes change nothing), if there was a loving god(which I don't think there is), he would be ashamed of church and all other religions. If the world is supposed to be so, because "god" wanted it, you're praying to the devil.

I thought you wouldn't argue anymore, but whatever.
[Sarcasm]"Raping is bad, but at least you have a souvenier from it, that you have 'til you die, to remember this great moment."[/Sarcasm].
No, but let's say my father punched me in my genitalia, but I suddenly had a superpower from that, it would be bad, but I got a superpower BIATCH!

''Christians will never change(because for the church to change a pope must die, and most of the new popes change nothing), if there was a loving god(which I don't think there is), he would be ashamed of church and all other religions. If the world is supposed to be so, because "god" wanted it, you're praying to the devil.''
Humans suck.

08.12.2013 22:31
schari3
Unregistered

"Humans suck."

I didn't say that. I meant everyone who thinks his god is the only one(or true one), is ignorant. You're just born in a christian household(or christian-ish culture) and therefore you cannot imagine anything else(the same with any other religious-culture).

And some news. You can't get superpower when you're father punches you in the guts. It just hurts.

And you relate giving birth to a bastard is like getting a superpower.

If my mom would've gotten raped and she has me through this I would've wanted her to make an abortion. Because no one should have the burden to live with some souvenir of something bad.

Or would you want a picture of youre grandmother as she was in a Nazi-Camp, while starving to death?

08.12.2013 22:39
chad7405
Unregistered

szogun Wrote:

The Ten Commandments: THOU SHALT NOT KILL

Luke 6:27-36

27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you. 32 "If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' lend to 'sinners,' expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

In a nutshell: Don't kill ANYONE. The guys read their Bible wrong. I love everybody, I don't hate anybody. The Holy Qu'ran tells you to kill people who don't believe in Allah, especially Christians and Jews. So if your and mine 'Muslim' friends were true Muslims, we would be dead by now. THAT is why I say all Muslims kill us, because the Muslims that don't kill us aren't Muslims, as they don't follow the Holy Qu'ran's orders.

What the hell do you mean "not real Muslims that don't kill people?" That's like saying any Christian that does any one single thing contrary to the bible is a heretic... you really make no sense i hope you know that

This post was last modified: 08.12.2013 22:56 by Helsworth.

08.12.2013 22:54
Pages (11): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Debating School Killer300 8 1,848 30.10.2017 06:45
Last Post: Anniston
  szogun szogun 6 957 16.02.2014 01:13
Last Post: Rising Phoenix
  Why does high school suck? BaktoMakhno 16 2,537 07.02.2014 23:52
Last Post: Rising Phoenix