Group: Basic
Experience: 5814
Glory Points: 2740
Medals: 60

Burma
South Africa
Too Many Troops

A-R Administrators:

As you are probably already aware, there is a major war going on in World Duisburg.

Could someone please explain to me how The Void (Titian's superpower) has a total military strength of 1.6 million soldiers but is somehow able to have 1.6 million defend his home state AND 1.5 million actively attacking another state? This seems like a(n unfair) bug to me.

Thank you very much for your timely attention to this matter,

-Jay

"What you teach us to do is good; what you teach us to believe is silly." Mongkut, King of Siam
16.05.2019 17:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MrProper
天皇

Words count: 405,306
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 183559
Glory Points: 3557
Medals: 94

Hammerfest
Mongol Uls
Dervish
W 115 - CS 35
RE: Too Many Troops

As you have seen in the German speaking section, the administration will look into it and make a decission.

For you as a quick summary: There is a loophole that was previously not considered. At this point, it would not be fair to call it an exploit, since it was simply not considered during design. Troops abroad (stationed or in combat) currently do not suffer loses as long as they stay abroad at the end of the tick.

17.05.2019 01:31
Blue Wizard
Diplomat

Words count: 123,323
Group: Basic
Experience: 5814
Glory Points: 2740
Medals: 60

Burma
South Africa
RE: Too Many Troops

Mr. Proper:

Yes, I saw that, and I understand that soldiers stationed abroad would not be affected by an atomic attack.

That said, AFTER the atomic attack, Titian's TOTAL military strength, not home military strength, but TOTAL military strength was listed in "Countries Overview" as approximately 1.6 million, and yet he was able to have 1.6 million defend The Void as well as send 1.5 million to invade South Africa.

Cheers,

-Jay

"What you teach us to do is good; what you teach us to believe is silly." Mongkut, King of Siam
17.05.2019 14:38
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites