Post Reply  Post Thread 

Universal Alliance for Peace and Freedom - Join Paris!!!

Titian
Benevolently Watching You

Words count: 554,088
Group: Basic
Experience: 1706
Glory Points: 1364680
Medals: 5643

Universal Alliance for Peace and Freedom - Join Paris!!!

Dear Regents from all over the universe,
dark times have reached our small and happy planet Paris.
Enemies from the inside have hatched an alliance of destruction and death with the darkest powers of war and slavery.
We, the last fighters for justice, the last stand for life, the resistance against destruction and sorrow, have nearly given up every hope, but not our spirit.

I send this last message out into every corner of the boundless ARiverse, hoping, that somebody who is able to help us receives this message.
If you can read this message, I ask you to join our world Paris and our fight. I ask you to join an universal alliance for Peace and Freedom. I ask you for your help so that we, he innocent, can survive.

Wherever you are, please come and join us. You are our last hope, you are our only chance.

My name is Titian and I am broadcasting from Paris. Wherever you are, please come. If you need any help we can give to you whatever you need, but first of all we need your help.
I don't know how much time we have got left, but be assured:
I and all the others are waiting for you and your support.

"If you grab them by their balls, their hearts and minds will follow." (Yes, Minister)

This post was last modified: 26.06.2010 13:52 by Titian.

26.06.2010 13:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Titian
Benevolently Watching You

Words count: 554,088
Group: Basic
Experience: 1706
Glory Points: 1364680
Medals: 5643

RE: Universal Alliance for Peace and Freedom - Join Paris!!!

Day 6 of the war to end all wars

The situation becomes more and more hopeless and the world as we know comes to its end.
Spartanixien's sons are still fighting amongst the troops from all around the world against the powers of darkness. They know, that they are all going to die, that they will sacrifice their strength, their youth, their lifes for the sake of their families, that they are going to die, the same, lonely and miserable death so many of their brothers and friends have died before.
We already know, that we are going to lose our war against New Orleans and New World. We also know, that we can't protect Nowgorod any longer. May God help its peoples.

As I said, the world can't be any longer. We are focusing our forces for the one, last battle, the battle to end all battles, the war to end all wars, the end of days. Nuclear attacks during the last days have destroyed the essential infrastructure in big parts of our once blossoming world. The citizens of Spartanixien who haven't died in those attacks are now suffering from shortages. Our energy supply is low, clean water doesn't exist anymore.
It doesn't matter anymore which end this war will take. We already know, that most of us are going to die unless somebody comes to help us.

If you receive this message, please come and help us, come and help the world Paris. We are not able anymore to fight against the Lord's of Darkness, entering our world from all parts of the infinite Internet. We really need you.
If you don't come, everybody is going to die.

My name is Titian and I am broadcasting from Paris, a world which has nearly come to its end. Wherever you are, please come and help us. We can use everything: Clean water, food and fresh troops.
I don't know how much time we have got left, but be assured:
I and all the others are waiting for your help.

"If you grab them by their balls, their hearts and minds will follow." (Yes, Minister)

27.06.2010 12:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile State wishing to join alliance. Drakenish 7 2,357 02.10.2017 06:58
Last Post: sophiacharles
  Join UPLS ChairmanJames 2 1,236 02.10.2017 06:57
Shy I want to join to an Alliance Marco Trejo 8 1,390 02.10.2017 06:54
  Seeking alliance Altegonnia226 1 685 02.10.2017 06:53
Sad Want to join a Communist Alliance tanvirthereal 1 894 06.01.2017 20:22
Last Post: optimus rex
  looking for alliance zanrelor 0 708 13.12.2016 21:21
Last Post: zanrelor
  New Alliance israeltefera 1 956 31.12.2015 01:15
Last Post: israeltefera
  Looking for an alliance GeorgeBell 3 1,557 30.12.2015 02:57
  Now accepting applications for the Alliance Red Tendency nachoz01 1 1,277 30.12.2015 02:55
  Join TABULA RASA Eusty 20 4,156 30.12.2015 02:51

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites