Malone
Admin

Words count: 824,114
Group: Admin
Experience: 838
Glory Points: 125
Medals: 8

Video tutorial

I found this video by Uggla6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvwiaRedKxc I hope you find it helpful.

Politischer Test Test site from Ars Regendi for the evaluation and comparison of political alignments

Kein(e) Planet*In ist illegal!

Autor der Blüte des Zweifels
02.09.2013 19:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Titian
Benevolently Watching You

Words count: 554,088
Group: Basic
Experience: 1706
Glory Points: 1364680
Medals: 5643

RE: Video tutorial

Looks like somebody did some kind of a good job.

However, if you, the reader, are watching this video in order to learn about the game, please do remember that you should not take random decisions, that you should not start a war blindly, that building or even using a nuclear bomb is almost certainly a bad idea (based on the assumption that unless you are an advanced player you don't yet understand the underlying mechanics) and that you should always check out the forum - especially when you are a member of a world - because that's the place where the good music plays.

Anyway, back to offtopic:
I am considerably confident that I am not the only one who found a number of rather amusing elements in this particular piece of media. So it would be delightful if those contained in this category could delight us through advancing such pieces of interest to the rest of us Smile

Here's my favourite:
He was talking about different players and this really good one when showcasing the Investment alliance Hehe
But I must admit, thinking of ystradband as a collection of split-personalities is a thought that indeed raises the possibility of releasing one or two chuckles Hehe

"If you grab them by their balls, their hearts and minds will follow." (Yes, Minister)

02.09.2013 20:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites