What politcal party are you?

JosephLJ

Words count: 49,501
Group: Basic
Experience: 3250
Glory Points: 375
Medals: 16

What politcal party are you?

I just wanted to know what's the controlling party in ars-regendi. I personally am neither, Im a true independent, not one of those people who say their independent but always vote for one party. For example, when someone told me they are apart of the independent party but for the last 30yrs. voted for republican candidates. I dont like either, but to be honest in this type of economy I would vote for moderates (democrats) over republicans, I mean I like alotof the past republicans but I dont like todays republicans.

01.06.2010 01:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greenleafbear
Unregistered

RE: What politcal party are you?

Green Party

09.06.2010 00:05
Quote this message in a reply
Unkas
Penultimate Mohican

Words count: 103,103
Group: VIP
Experience: 728
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

For the Germans in here, could you explain the tea party please?

09.06.2010 00:47
Vfp
Demokrat

Words count: 118,910
Experience: 2655
Glory Points: 25
Medals: 1

I will do that:

Quote:
Die Bewegung setzt sich für Steuersenkungen und die Reduzierung des Staatsdefizites ein. Zusätzlich wurde ein zehn Punkte umfassender Katalog an politischen Positionen erarbeitet, von denen Politiker acht erfüllen sollen, um von der Bewegung unterstützt zu werden. Dieser „Reinheitstest“ (purity test) umfasst neben dem Einstehen für Steuersenkungen, der Reduzierung des Defizites und einer Verringerung der Macht des Staates auch das Weiterführen der Kriege im Irak und in Afghanistan bis zum Sieg, die Ablehnung der Gesundheitsreform Barack Obamas,

Wie man hier sieht mangelt es der Bewegung doch ziemlich stark an grundlegendem Menschenverstand. Die wollen das Defizit reduzieren bei gleichzeitigen Steuersenkungen und ohne nennenswerte Ausgabenkürzungen, siehe weiterführen der beiden Kriege und ablehnen der Gesundheitsreform (welche ja langfristig die Neuverschuldung reduzieren soll). Hamma26x27. Man sieht die Bewegung strotzt geradezu vor intellektuellem Scharfsinn.

Die Bewegung hat zudem großes Aufsehen erregt mit ihren Protesten gegen Obamas Gesundheitsreform, diese sei Sozialismus und Obama dementsprechend ein Sozialist, mit Hitler hat man ihn auch schon verglichen. Ein großer Teil der Bewegung kommt aus dem rechten Lager (über 90% Republikaner) zum Teil auch rechts außen. Die bekannteste Unterstützerin dürfte Sarah Palin sein - allein das sollte schon ausreichen um von der Bewegung Abstand zu nehmen.

Quote:
Obwohl von Repräsentanten der Bewegung eine rassistische Positionierung zurückgewiesen wird,[9] sind laut einer empirischen Untersuchung die Anhänger der Bewegung in der Rassenfrage keineswegs neutral.[10]

Das sagt auch so einiges.

Ich nehme an, dass du recht gute Englischkenntnisse besitzt, daher empfehle ich dir folgendes Video zum Thema:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if88PgI-vfU

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes."
-Gene Roddenberry

This post was last modified: 09.06.2010 08:29 by Vfp.

09.06.2010 08:29
Vento76
<3 2022.^.

Words count: 111,121
Experience: 819
Glory Points: 60
Medals: 5

At first I hope we all know that the Iraq war is based on a lie and Saddam never was an islamist or connected to them. So I have to agree if you say the war in Iraq and the killing of Saddam was a crime, but i have to say that some of the non muslims in Iraq are afraid of the future now and that they will become islamic law like in Iran or Afghanistan and I think they are right with that. Now I have given you the reason to say, that you can't stop the war if you really want to make a free country out of Iraq.
The war in Afghanistan was right from the beginning, cause the Taliban all have to be killed for the crimes they made and not one of them should survive, this is a holy war against the Devil himself.
If the Taliban would be able to rule again, it would be better to be some pet, than to be a women in Afghanistan. Under the Taliban regime women have to wear the Burka all the time and even then, they are not allowed to leave the house without a male companion. There is no sanitation for woman, cause they are not allowed to work or go to school and it is forbidden to male doctors to see them nude or touch them in any way. To all people it is forbidden to watch tv, draw pictures of animals or people, listen to or make music, except singing songs to praise Allah, but musical instruments are generally forbidden.
This is the harder way of Equilibrium if you know that film.
http://www.webster.edu/~woolflm/taliban.html
So finally I'm with the Tea Party, even if the beginning of the Iraq war was wrong, the war in Afghanistan is totally right an the war in Iraq must have a positive ending, securing Iraq, or soon the Taliban will rule Iraq too. At least left wingers are producing lie over lie about Miss Palin, like they always do if someone stands up for the truth, media is always left winged, may it be America or Europe. If Obama has a secret Agenda, it is to islamise the world and America, to control and enslave the people, Islamism is the religion of the NWO, the religion of Equilibrium, so listen to Geert Wilders too and be prepared to protect your freedom.
Finally i have to say if you lower the taxes, the economy will grow, so you will get more money at the end.

Kriminalstatistik:
Mord: Männer 88,7% Frauen 11,3%
Vergewaltigung: Männer 99,0% Frauen 1,0%
Sexueller Missbrauch von Kindern: Männer 96,4% Frauen 3,6%
Körperverletzung: Männer: 83,4% Frauen 16,6%
Rauschgiftdelikte: Männer: 88,7% Frauen 11,3%

This post was last modified: 06.07.2010 00:12 by Vento76.

05.07.2010 21:35
Vagelis
Commrade

Words count: 533
Experience: 21

Cool  RE: What politcal party are you?

STALINIST ANTIREVISIONISTCool

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

21.07.2010 15:25
JosephLJ

Words count: 49,501
Experience: 3250
Glory Points: 375
Medals: 16

I disagree, the starting a war in Iraq was wrong and the ending was as good as we could have hoped for, but starting a war in Afgan. was wrong because the country is so unstable that the taliban would eventually come back into power slowly but surely, but the taliban would have never taken over Iraq, Iraq was a stable dictatorship that the people of Iraq was content with, we didnt need to go help people that didnt want it. Also the theory of Obama trying to enslave us and make us worship islam is very ignorant and isnt worth refuding.

Lowering taxes does grow the economy if you lower them for everybody not just the top 2%, look at it this way, if a middle-class family get a tax cut they will spend it, if a millionare gets a tax cut they will not, because they dont have to.

24.07.2010 04:56
Helsworth
Heathen

Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

The talibans were trying to halt opium production, while Saddam was no longer cooperating with the corrupt oligarchs, that's why he became a problem. It's not about saving people from an evil dictatorship, even though it was cruel. The national interest of the people of the US, is not war with Afghanistan, or Iraq, or Iran. Remmeber how the East India Company (transnational corporatism) worked, through running opium and slave trade, any commercial route, that they didn't posses was considered an enemy and those who made/had that route were enemies to the empire.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLE...aqwar.html

https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache
24.07.2010 10:03
Usu
usurpator of usury

Words count: 104,850
Experience: 192

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"Man sollte einen Menschen nicht nach seinen Tugenden beurteilen, sondern nach seinen Lastern. Tugenden können vorgetäuscht sein, Laster sind echt." (K.Kinski)

"Niemand ist hoffnungsloser versklavt als der, der fälschlich glaubt frei zu sein." (J.W. von Goethe)

This post was last modified: 24.07.2010 12:32 by Usu.

24.07.2010 12:31
tavani

Words count: 60
Experience: 0

My Vote Goes To Republican because i like Their Policies.

28.07.2010 08:40
Pages (3): « First [1] 2 3 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A split is forming in the Democratic party CommieScum 0 1,073 02.09.2017 15:46
Last Post: CommieScum
  Let's take a look at the 1980 Libertarian Party platform Helsworth 1 1,499 28.06.2015 02:18
Last Post: Blue Wizard
  Rift Within The Chinese Communist Party Lasfaro 18 4,514 26.05.2012 17:08
Last Post: GadTheHero
  What's your Party? ReligiousRight 29 4,928 18.12.2011 18:11
Last Post: alanas0
  What's your party (UK) thisisme9403 9 2,204 18.12.2011 15:12
Last Post: DarthV1
  which party do you want to win Spain's elections on November 20th miamihurrricane 74 12,537 23.11.2011 20:04
Last Post: miamihurrricane
  Nonsense of the "vangaurd party" Triniteras 103 22,211 07.07.2011 01:09
Last Post: Lord Alexander
  Jah Love Party/WV84 hp2000000 2 1,284 19.11.2010 11:36
Last Post: thisisme9403
  The Tea Party Movement : Resurface of True Republicans Ivan 59 14,838 21.07.2010 20:50
Last Post: ReligiousRight

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites