Poll: whichnational team do you think is the best in the world right now?
Spain
Germany
Brazil
Neatherlands
Portugal
England
Uruguay
Argeintina
Chile
Mexico
France
Italy
Other
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (3): « First [1] 2 3 Next > Last »

what is your top ten national teams football (aka: soccer in the USA)

miamihurrricane
seventh-day adventist libertarian

Words count: 9,384
Group: Basic
Experience: 18
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

what is your top ten national teams football (aka: soccer in the USA)

what national football (aka soccer in the USA) teams do you think are the top ten in the world right now?
these are my ten
1.Spain
2.Germany
3.Portugal
4.Brazil
5.Netherlands/Holland
6.Uruguay
7.England
8.Mexico
9.Argentina
10.Chile

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"From now on, depressions will be scientifically created." — Congressman Charles A.
Lindbergh Sr. , 1913
25.11.2011 18:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rising Phoenix
Unregistered

RE: what is your top ten national teams football (aka: soccer in the USA)

Argentina's beats Brazil's!

We can do everything to do and more without cheating and/or playing street fighter on the field! Tongue Hehe

25.11.2011 23:04
Quote this message in a reply
Globaltom
Alter Recke

Words count: 1,086,576
Experience: 782
Glory Points: 330
Medals: 12

Suedparadies

Argentinia is definitly equal to Brazil.

Wasn t a team like Japan or SouthKorea meanwhile Top 10 Kopfkratz

Briefwähler
25.11.2011 23:12
Usu
usurpator of usury

Words count: 104,850
Experience: 192

I would rather say Germany, because both the men's team and the women's team are very competitive at the moment.

"Man sollte einen Menschen nicht nach seinen Tugenden beurteilen, sondern nach seinen Lastern. Tugenden können vorgetäuscht sein, Laster sind echt." (K.Kinski)

"Niemand ist hoffnungsloser versklavt als der, der fälschlich glaubt frei zu sein." (J.W. von Goethe)
25.11.2011 23:51
miamihurrricane

Rising Phoenix Wrote:

We can do everything to do and more without cheating and/or playing street fighter on the field! Tongue Hehe

your jokeing right. Argentina has the biggest cheater's in latin america or do you not forget how they cheated mexico out of a spot in the quater-finals and almost cheated germany as if that is't enough they barely managed to get 3rd place in the group stage and they lost there first knockout round game in this summer's copa america and they were the host nation! argentina has't been at brazil's level or a WC contender scince the early 90s. but i will give them this they have a young generation coming through and will prbobly return to the level they were at from the mid 70s to the early 90s.

Usu Wrote:
I would rather say Germany, because both the men's team and the women's team are very competitive at the moment.

As much as i would love to put germany as #1(germany is the 2nd team I root for after the usa) I just can't justify it they have played spain twice in 3yrs in high profile matches and lost both times. unless spain's form tanks or germany starts playing insanely well I can't switch them until atleast euro 2012. now that does't mean that germans don't have a great a soccer team they do but spain is just a little bit better right now.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"From now on, depressions will be scientifically created." — Congressman Charles A.
Lindbergh Sr. , 1913
27.11.2011 05:53
Usu
usurpator of usury

Words count: 104,850
Experience: 192

Well the spanish women get a lucky 2:2 draw vs germany this week in the qualification for Euro 2013. The spanish men team is the worlds best, though. But I prefer the holistic view. And so I would put spain on #3 after Brasil but before the USA.

"Man sollte einen Menschen nicht nach seinen Tugenden beurteilen, sondern nach seinen Lastern. Tugenden können vorgetäuscht sein, Laster sind echt." (K.Kinski)

"Niemand ist hoffnungsloser versklavt als der, der fälschlich glaubt frei zu sein." (J.W. von Goethe)
27.11.2011 10:01
Rising Phoenix
Unregistered

miamihurrricane Wrote:

Rising Phoenix Wrote:

your jokeing right. Argentina has the biggest cheater's in latin america or do you not forget how they cheated mexico out of a spot in the quater-finals and almost cheated germany as if that is't enough they barely managed to get 3rd place in the group stage and they lost there first knockout round game in this summer's copa america and they were the host nation! argentina has't been at brazil's level or a WC contender scince the early 90s. but i will give them this they have a young generation coming through and will prbobly return to the level they were at from the mid 70s to the early 90s.

That is because you have not seen Brazil in the regional competitions Wink.

Alas, yes, if we let more young people in the national team as oppossed to the same old guys over and over, then we would stand a better chance.

27.11.2011 19:01
miamihurrricane

Usu Wrote:
Well the spanish women get a lucky 2:2 draw vs germany this week in the qualification for Euro 2013. The spanish men team is the worlds best, though. But I prefer the holistic view. And so I would put spain on #3 after Brasil but before the USA.

who counts the women's team Lachweg if you count them then you can say the us team is the best in the world i did't honestly think someone would try and use the women's team as an excuse get real only the men's national team counts for anything.

Rising Phoenix Wrote:

miamihurrricane Wrote:

Rising Phoenix Wrote:

That is because you have not seen Brazil in the regional competitions Wink.

Alas, yes, if we let more young people in the national team as oppossed to the same old guys over and over, then we would stand a better chance.

that's a different story we are talking about how they are now weather or not the coaching staff makes mistakes in who they play it still reflects the national team as a whole.

Lindbergh Sr. , 1913
27.11.2011 21:49
Rising Phoenix
Unregistered

miamihurrricane Wrote:
that's a different story we are talking about how they are now weather or not the coaching staff makes mistakes in who they play it still reflects the national team as a whole.

Sure, however the problem of our team is not skill, it is cohesion. Every one of our players wants to be the hero, instead of actually trying to do teamplay.

27.11.2011 22:04
miamihurrricane

Rising Phoenix Wrote:

miamihurrricane Wrote:

Sure, however the problem of our team is not skill, it is cohesion. Every one of our players wants to be the hero, instead of actually trying to do teamplay.

agreed but that also represents argentina's culture scince the economic collapse of argentina the people have got'n more sellfish. remember the national team is just an extention of the culture of a country.

Lindbergh Sr. , 1913
29.11.2011 13:57
Pages (3): « First [1] 2 3 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  United States National Anthem yangusbeef 8 3,611 05.11.2015 16:47
Last Post: yangusbeef
  what do german soccer fans say of a german goal? miamihurrricane 8 5,771 14.12.2011 01:49
Last Post: miamihurrricane
Question National debt problem edugon 2 1,509 06.06.2010 17:59
Last Post: Helsworth

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites