Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »

why?

Killer300
Unregistered

RE: why?

This is... odd. Never thought I meet another anarchist online here. More importantly, a VERY literal one in some ways. Okay, even though I personally am probably an Anarchist, you do have to take into account human nature and population screwing things up buddy. Do go read the Anarchist FAQ though if your interested in this idealogy.

01.12.2010 02:08
Quote this message in a reply
skyree
Super Duper Guy

Words count: 4,989
Group: Basic
Experience: 4
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

Killer300 Wrote:
This is... odd. Never thought I meet another anarchist online here. More importantly, a VERY literal one in some ways. Okay, even though I personally am probably an Anarchist, you do have to take into account human nature and population screwing things up buddy. Do go read the Anarchist FAQ though if your interested in this idealogy.

nope ive never read it

Fascism is Capitalism in Decay-Lenin

So I saids to the guys:Hey Commie take a hike off a long pier with a short walk".-I

"I am that guy you idiot, and now im soaking wet and your in the middle of a Communist Convention"-C

"Whoa i thought this was the bar"-I

"Idiot"-C
02.12.2010 04:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Killer300
Unregistered

If you want to read more on Anarchism, go find it online. It's a great source, really is guys. In fact, anybody wanting to read about Anarchism should consider the Anarchist FAQ.

02.12.2010 04:31
henrikk

Words count: 1,465
Group: Basic
Experience: 4
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

A society where everybody is equal and no-one is in charge is highly idealistic, and maybe desirable, but it is also against human nature. Maybe in a thousand years, when we are no longer greedy and selfish, and can agree on many, many issues.

02.12.2010 06:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Triniteras
Unregistered

henrikk Wrote:
A society where everybody is equal and no-one is in charge is highly idealistic, and maybe desirable, but it is also against human nature. Maybe in a thousand years, when we are no longer greedy and selfish, and can agree on many, many issues.

You can do it now, you just need unlimited force.

02.12.2010 08:07
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites